The current crisis led to a spike in app downloads all over the world while the users spend 30% more times on mobile.
Tune in to Adsider LIVE online programmatic conference on May 21 to find out how you can use the situation to your advantage and how in-app programmatic advertising is going to shape the monetization of apps and games in the near future. You will also learn how to capitalize on the spike of interest to mobile apps during the crisis and what the future without 3rd party cookies will look like.
The 8-hour conference will be streamed from London, Munich, Tel Aviv and Kyiv.
The conference will have 2 content tracks: New ways of app and game monetization and Programmatic in the post-cookie era.
Why you should join
- 8 hours of speeches and interactive discussions
- 14 highly focused speeches from top experts in programmatic advertising and app monetization
- 2 panel discussions
- live broadcasting platform for safe conference experience
- online chat for questions and discussion
- speakers from Kyiv, London, Tel-Aviv, Munich with live broadcasting to the online platform
- recordings of all speeches will be available after the conference on Admixer Academy.
What topics will be covered
- Mobile ads can be a win for everyone: in-app advertising market overview
- How to make the most of mobile retargeting
- Evolution of ad revenue for game developers
- In-app advertising fraud: the biggest threats to advertisers
- Attribution and analytics for app marketers: reaching audience at scale
- How in-app programmatic is changing the mobile and gaming industry
Confirmed speakers include
- Benjamin Dick (Senior Director of Product at IAB Tech Lab)
- Joanna Burton (Chief Strategy Officer at ID5)
- Alexander Schott (Founder / Independent Consultant at Ad Ops Consulting)
- Elena Podshuveit (Chief Product Officer at Admixer)
- Katerina Greenstein (Partner Development Manager at Appsflyer)
- Romain Heili (Strategic Publisher Manager EMEA at MoPub).
Get your Early Bird tickets: http://live.adsider.com/ (the price is valid until May 1).
The current crisis is the best way to reevaluate your business assets and better prepare for the upcoming changes. Join the top experts in programmatic and app monetization and find the actionable recommendations on how to adjust.