Mobile Marketing Solutions
Airshipis global mobile app marketing automation platform that helps brand owners to grow their business. Plus to the extensive suite of app marketing tools, it provides sophisticated mobile analytics system. It features user-level customer intelligence tool to reveal mobile app users cohorts that drive revenue, tools to predict and prevent mobile app churn, as well as to track mobile users behavioral patterns.
- Type: in-app analytics, Marketing analytics
- Pricing: available upon request
- Demo: available
- User guide: available
Learn more about Airship
Tell a Better Brand Story
AspireIQ streamlines influencer discovery, management, and analytics, making it easy to build authentic influencer relationships at scale. The platform allows brands to search through millions of influencers or rely on a built-in recommendations engine to choose the best fit for their marketing needs. It also allows to streamline a workflow with multiple influencers to make it efficient and measure ROI for an entire influencer ad campaign.
- Price: Three different tiers (Basic, Pro, Enterprise)
- Features: Campaign creation, analytics, product tracking
- Tagline: Tell a Better Brand Story
Have Influence Come to You
BrandSnob offers the ability to leverage influencer marketing and grow your brand on social media. In a nutshell: you can get influential creators posting fresh content about your company. The platform also uses the latest AI and machine learning to identify influencers who will match your brand – those that are more likely to generate results.
- Price: N/A
- Features: Campaign management, analytics, audience insights, VIP communication hub for influencers to share brand contacts with each other and ask for help.
- Tagline: Have Influence Come to You
Comprehensive customer engagement platform
Braze is a mobile app marketing automation and analytics software company with a focus on managing your campaign and promoting your business and use of your application.
- Type: In-app analytics
- Pricing: Demo, then custom
- Platforms supported: Cordova Android, Cordova iOS, Fire OS, ReactiveNative Android an FireOS, ReactNative iOS, tvOS, Unity Android, Unity iOS, Windows Universal, WordPress, Xamarin Android and Fire Os, Xamarin iOS
We tell powerful stories for brands through AI powered branded content
Captiv8 features a discovery engine that breaks down influencers by reach, demographics, agency representation, and more. Brands are also able to predict engagement with each and every influencer they select for every campaign – that’s across all social channels. Once a campaign has gone live, Captiv8 monitors it in real-time and optimizes it as it progresses.
- Price: N/A
- Features: Data insights, campaign management, analytics, established Influencer Marketing Council to fight Influencer Fraud and False Impressions
- Tagline: Data Driven Branded Content
Learn more about Captiv8
Social media software for brands & agencies
Dovetale is a brand new influencer marketing platform that was launched in early 2017. It brings together multiple features that help brands to be efficient with their products promotion on social media. Including monitoring of own and competitors growth on social media, finding creators and compiling them into a list, influencer campaign management, reporting and influencers payment management.
- Price: 3 plans – Starter ($200/month), Pro ($500/month), Enterprise (contact to get the pricing)
- Features: social media followers dynamics monitoring, trends & insights finding to compare against competitors
- Tagline: Social media software for brands & agencies
Learn more about Dovetale
Find Your Influence
We Make Influencer Marketing Easy
Pulse Advertising is an Influencer marketing agency with a team of 100+ professionals spread between offices in Hamburg in Germany, NYC, LA in US and London in UK. It provides social strategy, creative campaign design, influencer sourcing and execution and analytics reporting. They tailor their process to the specific objective at hand. From micro-influencers to large-scale ambassador programs. They have worked with Disney, Puma, HTC and UBER and partner with the leading advertising platforms – Instagram, Facebook and Google.
- Price: 4 plans – FYI Exchange for $200 / month, Small Business for $300 / month, Essentials for $800 / month and Agency with a custom pricing.
- Features: FYI studio to produce creatives, influencer talent management devision
- Tagline: We Make Influencer Marketing Easy
Learn more about Find Your Influence
The data-driven platform for efficient, effective influencer marketing
HYPR offers real-time social analytics that gives brands access to audience demographics, geographic data and more. The platform has access to over 12 million influencer profiles, including direct contact information for them, dedicated account managers to help you find what you’re looking for and client conversion rates in which you can define KPIs.
- Price: custom pricing, free trial available
- Features: keyword search function, account managers assignment, measuring influencer marketing campaigns performance and KPIs in real-time
- Tagline: The data-driven platform for efficient, effective influencer marketing
The Best Influencer Marketing Platform
indaHash is an influencer marketing platform with a focus on three social media platforms – Snapchat, Instagram and Facebook. In a contrast with other platforms, indaHash works with micro-influencers, social media celebrities who have anywhere from 10,000 to 100,000 followers. Offers both managed and self-service plan for e-commerce. The managed plan covers creatives, influencer selection, content delivery, budgeting and report analysis. The self-service one covers barter / discount deals with influencers, influencer submission moderation, ROI tracking. indaHash dashboard provides brands with full control over their promotional campaigns, including communication, promo creatives approval, performance stats and reporting. Brands also can offer discounts to influencers to get their products promoted by influencers in return. With indaHash influencers get a chance to work with dozens of popular brands and be rewarded.
- Price: n/a
- Features: Best Influencer Marketing Company of 2018, covers 83 markets via 8 offices, has about a million registered influencers on the platform, rigorous influencer approval process.
- Tagline: Influencer marketing app for brands and businesses
Learn more about indaHash
Where Influence Happens.
With the ‘Influencer‘ marketing platform, you can access extensive data reports, including engagement and audience, campaign performance and more. The platform offers a network of influencers for you to find, with each of them being vetted in advance. A match-making search tool allows you to get in contact quickly.
- Price: Three levels of subscription
- Features: Influencer marketplace, full campaign management, performance tracking
- Tagline: Where Influence Happens
Content + Influence + Scale
IZEA is an influencer marketing platform that provides both software and services for brands. The company helps brands to scale up their influencer marketing campaigns, as well as content marketing programs. The platform handles all aspects of influencer marketing – social media influencers finding, collaboration, payments and distribution and campaign effectiveness tracking.
- Price: 3 plans – IZEAx Discovery for $149 / month, IZEAx Unity Suite software pricing is available upon request, Managed Services – custom pricing
- Features: professional creators and editors to create text and graphic creatives for ad campaigns, iOS & Android app
- Tagline: The Enterprise Influencer Marketing Platform
Learn more about IZEA
The 100% Vetted Influencer Marketing Solution
Julius allows brands to connect with over 100,000 influencers which are displayed in profiles, along with their social media reach and price. The platform also features extensive campaign management features such as integrated messaging, detailed performance metrics and a simple workflow process. You can even see which brands influencers have worked with before.
- Price: Annual fee, no monthly options available
- Features: Analytics, audience demographics, profile exporting
- Tagline: We connect brands and agencies with influencers to tell captivating stories
The New Standard In Influencer Marketing
Klear features over 500 million profiles, 5 years of historical data and 60k categories. Brands have the option of searching for influencers via category and location across Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and more. Previous clients with Klear include JPMorganChase, IBM, Veritas, VisitBritain, Adidas and Coca-Cola.
- Price: Free demo available, custom pricing
- Features: Influencer search engine, profiles, analytics
- Tagline: The New Standard In Influencer Marketing