Phrase is an online translation company, founded in Hamburg, Germany in 2012 by Frederik Vollert. The company provides the online solution to translate mobile and desktop applications, as well as websites. A GitHub Sync is the feature that makes the company stand out the competition, it allows app developers to sync translation projects with a GitHub repository automatically.
- Translation Memory feature for users to share and re-use previously translated content.
- File translation changes tracking with previous version recover
- Collaborative workspace for user’s translators team
|Platforms:||Android, macOS, Windows Phone|
|Groups:||App Development Tools|
- Facebook will soon add a feature that lets users control the ads they see even better Posted on January 13, 2020 by Anne Freer Facebook has also added better search and filtering by exact phrases and plans to add a feature that allows people to see fewer political ads on both Facebook and....
- App Annie launches new Advanced Reviews solution for app marketers Posted on December 10, 2019 by Anne Freer It then assigns impact scores to relevant terms, which quantify importance and sentiment of a phrase.
- Google says controversial Chinese search app would serve 99% of online queries Posted on October 18, 2018 by Andy Boxall ...in China would require any Google search tool to not return results for certain subjects, words, and phrases.
- Facebook has changed the Messenger Kids app for the better Posted on August 15, 2018 by Andy Boxall
- App Store Optimization for iOS & Google Play Games - How to do ASO Posted on May 15, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev ...How are users looking for your app or apps with similar or related features? What keywords and phrases do Apple and Google see as relevant? What are your app’s most important or distinguishing....
- Why You Should Consider Investing in AI Enabled Mobile Apps? Posted on February 28, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev ...based on your first-entered letters and even allows you to get extended suggestions reading your key phrases and relating it with close possibilities.
- Differences in iOS & Android ASO You Need to Know (Google Play vs. App Store) Posted on February 22, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev In concrete, that means, if the search phrase matches the brand name of a specific app, Google Play gives you a more detailed preview of the....
- Mobile social media advertising success is possible - but desktop ads are just as effective for brand awareness Posted on November 14, 2017 by Anne Freer ...weak. However, brands that communicate using human language, those which channel emotions and avoid functional phrases tend to perform better in terms of ad effectiveness, brand awareness and product awareness.
- Loot Boxes, FOMO, and Mental Accounting: Behavioral economics in F2P game design Posted on January 30, 2020 Account for mental accounting Economist Richard Thaler first coined the phrase “mental accounting” to represent the fact that humans view gains in relative, rather than....
- How to localize your app right: 7 tips to reach a global audience Posted on January 20, 2020 Usually, I find some obvious bugs like a long phrase not fitting into the screen.
- Hiring and managing a dedicated app development team: what to consider Posted on November 27, 2019 Remind in-house team members about avoiding difficult or ambiguous phrases, idioms or jokes, even if they seem to fit in.
- How to get your app featured on the Google Play Store Posted on June 05, 2019 App search optimization relies heavily on use of proper keywords and phrases in the description.
- The industry’s best-kept secret: why mobile ad fraud prevention is just too good to be true Posted on May 08, 2019 ” When applied to 2019, this phrase сouldn’t be more wrong - marketing professionals can no longer afford to waste half of their....
We're honored to be able to throw the full weight of our translation management system behind this great idea to fo… https://t.co/uvyCGjNT7O(about 2 hours ago)
The bigger your #React apps get, the more you want a robust way to manage your #app state. #Redux is one of the str… https://t.co/YrDKQIQEIt(about 2 days ago)
Product #localization involves a lot more than just translating from one language into another. Here's what you nee… https://t.co/yROFhOEjap(about 3 days ago)
A company has finally decided to step into a foreign market. Suddenly, #localization is on the agenda, bringing a w… https://t.co/mp3xyvWGeh(about 3 days ago)
When you plan for business expansion, a thorough market positioning strategy can help you increase your chances of… https://t.co/uQ1hSjH5A2(about 4 days ago)
Drag and Drop games development
Free 3D game framework
Pre-coded app-building blocks
Home for Apps
Make iOS, Android and Flash Games without coding
Cloud application development platform
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Phrase representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.