Deeplink is a coder-focussed deep linking platform for mobile apps with a wide set of in-built features to track inbound links and conversion rates. It’s documentation is made purposedly for people experienced in coding, and allows to track LTVs, analytics and routes taken by users who come to your app or website through deep linking.
Deeplink is easy to install, as it does away with an SDK entirely, and has in-built translation rules that allow standard URLs to be converted to deep-links without fear of mistake. Compatible on every platform, and all features are included in all versions of the software. Among the features are in-app retargeting features, Twitter Cards, custom fallbacks and engagement analytics.
- Free up to 30k clicks/month
- Scalable price plan dependant on volume
- Partnered with high profile clients like Shazam and TechCrunch
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, Unity, Windows Phone|
|Groups:||App Development Tools|
- How to set up a killer ad campaign on Singles' Day 10th anniversary Posted on November 08, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev "Deeplink constructor" "Get product info" "Check order status".
- Average app user lifetime values increase when using retargeting strategies Posted on May 21, 2018 by Anne Freer Among the features Adikteev recommends to improve retargeting are deeplinks, playables and product feed.
- Brand influencers are more active on Instagram Stories compared to Snapchat Posted on August 11, 2017 by Anne Freer During the second quarter more than half of new followers were added via Deeplink instead of Username (26%) on Snapchat.
- Expert Predictions for 2017 App Store Optimization Trends Posted on January 24, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev Deeplinking provides a seamless experience for users going from mobile web to native apps - especially....
- Deal sees mobile content discovery experts URX join the Pinterest team Posted on May 04, 2016 by Andy Boxall
- Delivery.com integrates with Foursquare and mobile commerce platform Button Posted on February 19, 2016 by Anne Freer " Button's DeepLink Commerce Technology provides the cross-functionality necessary to integrate Delivery.
- AppsFlyer announces Instagram Ads API integration to track mobile app campaigns Posted on September 04, 2015 by Anne Freer In addition, AppsFlyer provides cohort analysis, retention reports as well asOneLink smart deeplinking to analyseand improve the performance of Instagram app install campaigns.
- Deeplink launches AppWords, where mobile ads link installed apps together Posted on April 01, 2015 by Andy Boxall Mobile app deeplinking platform Deeplink has announced AppWords, a new product designed to do for deeplinking what....
- Bitly launches Deep Linking feature to drive mobile users directly to mobile apps Posted on March 20, 2015 by Andy Boxall
- Building a Google Ads user acquisition strategy for the long-term Posted on April 22, 2020 ...video ➡️ Laying the groundwork for success with the Google Analytics for Firebase SDK and App Deeplinking You can check out the video below: 22.
- Deeplink AppWords Posted on 21st March 2017 (about 3 years ago)
- Ways To Rock Some Deep Links Posted on 08th March 2017 (about 3 years ago)
- Use SMS to drive users right into your app Posted on 07th March 2017 (about 3 years ago)
- Ad Links that Don’t Suck On Mobile Posted on 07th March 2017 (about 3 years ago)
- Make Your Social Links Count Posted on 07th March 2017 (about 3 years ago)
Cloud-based solution for smartphone and tablet publishing
Satisfying your application development needs.
Free game maker software
Professional Game Localization
Low Code Development for IT Pros
Cloud-based app development
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Deeplink representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.