In-app bidding: a mobile monetization solution that has forged ahead in the mobile advertising economy. If you are working in the AdTech industry you probably have also heard of the solution often referred to as mobile header bidding, unified auction, or parallel auction. Nowadays, 38% of app publishers already use in-app bidding solutions, with a quarterly growth of 20%.
Where did it all start? And where will it lead?
As in-app bidding rises in popularity, PubNative is offering a 360 degree view on the topic in their white paper on “Deconstructing the In-App Bidding Landscape”. The paper includes industry insights from some of the biggest players such as BidMachine, Coda, Kayzen, and Verve Group, as well as quotes from Chartboost and Timehop. It focuses not only on the history of in-app bidding, the different products and companies which offer in-app bidding solutions, but it also gives an outlook on the future of in-app bidding, backed by statements and contributions from fellow industry pioneers.
If you want to know more about
- How “header” bidding transitioned from desktop to mobile
- How in-app bidding is breaking up traditional waterfall systems
- Who the largest players are in the field
- How large the in-app bidding market is
- What the future holds for in-app bidding
- What the industry says about in-app bidding
Download the white paper on ‘Deconstructing the In-App Bidding Landscape’ HERE.