From a zero-revenue 10 person team when Facebook acquired it in 2012, Instagram has grown into a significant part of Facebook’s core advertising platform, along with being the main outlet for Facebook to reach younger audiences.
What are the biggest developments for Instagram in 2021?
Instagram has added new e-commerce tools for influencers and merchants, while it has also added more functionality to Reels, its TikTok-like video sharing platform. The app is expected to reach 1.5 billion users by the end of 2021.
What percentage of Facebook’s total revenue comes from Instagram?
In 2020, Instagram was responsible for over 25 percent of Facebook’s total revenue. The percentage has steadily increased year-on-year, as Instagram has added more users and Facebook has improved the app’s advertising and e-commerce platform.
Is Instagram losing its touch with younger users?
Not necessarily. As with Facebook, the people who first adopted Instagram in their late teens are now in their mid to late twenties. The 25-34 age demographic is the largest on Instagram, at 33 percent, although 18-24 is not far behind accounting for 29.8 percent. In countries like India, Indonesia and Vietnam, age demographics lean younger.
Table of contents
The Instagram Report – Research, Insights and Statistics is provided as downloadable PDF document with all data presented as charts and tables. So you can easily extract graphics and individual data. It provides an overview of the company’s financials, as well as data on demographics and user breakdowns.
- Document: PDF
- Charts: 20
- Data Points: 511
- Word Count: 2593
- Pages: 30
The Instagram Report – Research, Insights and Statistics has been assembled by our in-house team of analysts at Business of Apps. We believe this is the most comprehensive report available on the app market. If you have any questions get in touch email@example.com
- Instagram Quarterly Revenues Q1 2015 to Q2 2021 ($bn)
- Facebook and Instagram Combined Revenue ($bn)
- Instagram Average Revenue Per User (ARPU) Q1 2015 to Q2 2021
- Instagram Estimated Valuation ($bn)
- Instagram Users Q1 2013 to Q2 2021 (mm)
- Instagram Users by Region 2021 (mm)
- Instagram Users by Country 2020 (mm)
- Instagram Stories Monthly Active Users (mm)
- Instagram Quarterly Downloads (mm)
- Instagram Cumulative Downloads (mm)
- Instagram Downloads by Country 2019 and 2020 (mm)
- Instagram Users by Age (%)
- Instagram Users by Gender (%)
- Instagram Brand Interactions by Industry Q3 2020 (%)
- Social App Revenue by App 2020 ($bn)
- Social App Average Revenue Per User 2020
- Social App Users 2020 (bn)
- Engagement Rate by Following (%)
- ClickThrough Rate Social App 2020 (%)
- CPM Rate Social App 2020
How does it work?
To get access to the Instagram Report – Research, Insights and Statistics hit the buy now button above. After payment you will be taken to the download page to access your Instagram Report – Research, Insights and Statistics PDF. If you need any help email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT OUR REPORTS
“Your report gave us some very useful insights on app statistics. As we are starting to develop apps it’s crucial information”
“This report is great work, it helped us get a better understanding of revenue and growth to include it in our analysis for LatAm. It has been very useful.”
“What a great resource!”
“We have found Business of Apps data to be most accurate and complete on the web.”
“All the metrics and KPIs I was looking for are in one document for a very good price. The report was exactly what I expected.”