Are you looking for up to date app revenue, market share and app usage for Instagram? Our Instagram Data Report covers all this.
For a limited time we are making this research available as a PDF download for $99.
The report has been assembled by our in-house team of analysts at Business of Apps. We believe this is the most comprehensive report available on the app market.
If you have any questions get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of contents
The Instagram Report is provided as downloadable PDF document with all data presented as charts and tables. So you can easily extract graphics and individual data. It provides an overview of the company’s financials, as well as data on demographics and user breakdowns.
- Document: PDF
- Charts: 20
- Data Points: 511
- Word Count: 2593
- Pages: 30
Don’t waste time searching the internet for Instagram data – get all the main analysis in this report in one package, sourced and analyzed from multiple validated sources.
List of Charts
- Instagram Quarterly Revenues Q1 2015 to Q2 2021 ($bn)
- Facebook and Instagram Combined Revenue ($bn)
- Instagram Average Revenue Per User (ARPU) Q1 2015 to Q2 2021
- Instagram Estimated Valuation ($bn)
- Instagram Users Q1 2013 to Q2 2021 (mm)
- Instagram Users by Region 2021 (mm)
- Instagram Users by Country 2020 (mm)
- Instagram Stories Monthly Active Users (mm)
- Instagram Quarterly Downloads (mm)
- Instagram Cumulative Downloads (mm)
- Instagram Downloads by Country 2019 and 2020 (mm)
- Instagram Users by Age (%)
- Instagram Users by Gender (%)
- Instagram Brand Interactions by Industry Q3 2020 (%)
- Social App Revenue by App 2020 ($bn)
- Social App Average Revenue Per User 2020
- Social App Users 2020 (bn)
- Engagement Rate by Following (%)
- ClickThrough Rate Social App 2020 (%)
- CPM Rate Social App 2020
How does it work?
To get access to the Instagram Report hit the buy now button above. After payment you will be taken to the download page to access your Instagram Report PDF. You will also receive a link to the database Airtable. If you need any help email email@example.com