Restaurants and apps go together like fish and chips. In fact, between 2015 and 2020, the percentage of customers who placed orders through online food apps increased from 11% to 39%. A restaurant without an app is potentially missing out on a large portion of business. Mobile users have stated that convenience is a key driving factor for their growing interest.
Like any industry, building and developing restaurant apps requires several must-have features. A robust user interface that helps customers order food quickly and efficiently is vital, but so is a good loyalty program, having the ability to book tables and multiple payment options. Push notifications, social media sharing, and referral schemes should also be considered.
Restaurant app developer example
Why have a restaurant app?
The most critical reasons for having a restaurant app are the following:
- Apps can increase the productivity of your staff, saving them time for elsewhere
- You’ll receive real-time customer feedback and can respond to problems
- You can create personalized offers for your guests
- The facility to update an audience on news and achievements and share it on social media is key
- Most customers expect a restaurant to have an app as standard
There are a number of app development companies who take on restaurant app development projects and have app developers with experience specifically catered to these apps. Here we’ve put together for you a list of the best.
Konstant Infosolutions is a globally recognized mobile app development company delivering the best-in-class solutions. Having served businesses, startups, enterprises across all industries, weíve developed over 600 Android, iOS and hybrid mobile apps.
Its team of 180+ professionals possess the finest combination of skills in business analytics, project management, code development, UI/UX design, app prototyping and strategy, web design, quality assurance and various other verticals. With a vision to becoming the top choice of businesses worldwide as a trusted offshore development partner, Konstantinfo continues to follow on-time, in-budget principles and offer cost-effectiveness in each of the projects delivered.
- Platforms: Android, iOS, Flutter, Ionic, React Native, PWA, Internet of Things, Web Development, Mobile Web
- Sector Focus: Real Estate & Property, On-Demand Solutions, Social Networking, Food & Restaurant, Banking, Finance & Insurance, Education & eLearning, Ecommerce, Retail & B2B, Travel & Hospitality, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare & Fitness, Transport & Automotive, Gaming & Leisure, Directory & Organization, Event & Tickets
- Offices: California (USA), Florida (USA), Jaipur (India), UAE
- Key Clients: United Nations, Volkswagen, Stanley Connect, Delmonte, Citrix Systems, Thomasville, Tailored Brands, Reliance Infrastructure, Wonder Cement, Rawbank, Scholastic
- Employees: 180+
- Serving in Industry: 17+ Years