Financial apps allow customers to manage and engage with their finances more than ever. In fact, global fintech app usage grew significantly in Q1 2020, which has only been further accelerated by the onset of COVID-19. Allowing people to keep up to date and conveniently manage their finance is increasingly important.
Building and developing financial apps requires a number of must-have features to be implemented. Mobile users expect a fast, seamless experience that is both powerful and easy to use. A good financial app needs to enable users to view their transactions, keep track of their budgets and spending, and they should be able to schedule utility payments. Informative and engaging written content, such as blog posts, is also crucial.
Financial app developer example
Why have a financial app?
The most critical reasons for having a financial app are the following:
- These apps can help customers to track their spending and investment
- Gamification features are popular and can keep users engaged
- Customers can track bill payments and can stay informed on credit score changes
- Customers are able to develop and improve their financial management skills wherever they are
- Real-time updates allow for greater control over personal finance
There are a number of app development companies who take on financial app development projects and have app developers with experience specifically catered to these apps. Here we’ve put together for you a list of the best.