Airbnb offers two types of affiliate programs:
Guest affiliate program
As a qualified affiliate, you’ll get access to feature any Airbnb listing on your site. You’ll earn a commission for every booking you drive through your audience — and your customers get all the makings of an unforgettable trip.
Host affiliate program
If you qualify, you’ll help your users earn extra income as Airbnb hosts. Showcase Airbnb hosting opportunities for your audience and earn a commission for each new host who signs up.
1 million monthly visits
An audience consisting of no less than 1M visits or app openings each month
A passion for helping people connect and belong
Dynamic and inspirational content about travel or hospitality
An eagerness to leverage all media channels (especially blogs and social)
Creative design that produces a modern user experience
An audience with a high intent to book accommodations or host their homes
- Travel apps saw 30% hike in consumer spending during summer Posted on September 18, 2020 by Anne Freer com and Airbnb were the top three travel apps during the summer season.
- Bumble and AirBnB partner to launch app dating experiences Posted on May 19, 2020 by Anne Freer AirBnB and dating app Bumble have launched a campaign that aims to get people stuck indoors during the....
- Travel app for millennials Leavy.co raises 'record-breaking' $14m investment Posted on November 27, 2019 by Ben Heathcote Chief executive Aziza Chaouachi developed the idea for Leavy while renting her home on Airbnb to finance the cost of airline tickets as a law student.
- COFE, the app for coffee lovers, raises $3.2m in funding Posted on February 15, 2019 by Ben Heathcote "We are a group of coffee enthusiasts who - in the age of Tesla, Uber, and Airbnb - got frustrated with old-world ways of ordering coffee.
- How to build React Native powered mobile applications Posted on October 16, 2018 by Business of Apps Most prevalent examples are Airbnb, Skype, Instagram, Facebook, Bloomberg, UberEATS Vogue, Baidu Mobile, Walmart, and Tesla.
- Identity management becomes accessible with Drawbridge and mParticle partnership Posted on February 09, 2018 by Anne Freer ...brands which are already using mParticle’s platform are Venmo, Starwood, NBCUniversal, Spotify, and Airbnb.
- The Technology Stack that Goes Behind On-Demand Taxi App Solutions Posted on January 31, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Japan Currencies Accepted Over 130 139 Currency Settlement 13 139 Companies Portfolio Airbnb, Uber, GitHub, Haile, Munchery, and many others Lyft, Instacart, Shopify, Kickstarter, SurveyMonkey,....
- Covid-19 impact on publishers and advertisers - are things getting back to normal? Posted on June 22, 2020 ...certain phenomena regarding the Covid-19’s impact on App Monetization World, even the juggernaut like Airbnb is facing the beat, whereas teleconferencing App Zoom is winning it out of nowhere.
- Coronavirus lockdown creates ample brand-building opportunities on CTV and OTT Posted on June 04, 2020 ...companies, the members of the World Federation of Advertisers (WFA), including Unilever, Coca-Cola, Visa, Airbnb, L'Oreal, and others are deferring their ad messages and budgets.
- Pivoting during a pandemic: adapting to the changing app marketplace Posted on April 20, 2020 ...examples from all types of businesses including Monzo who have foregrounded their bolstered support, or AirBnB who also inform users of their new cancellation policy measures in light of COVID-19.
- App developers in post-Covid world: A bleak future, rife with opportunity Posted on April 14, 2020 Netflix, Zoom, Amazon, food and grocery delivery have all seen crushing demand; the Uber and Airbnb unicorns are suffering.
- App metrics: how to ensure your app survives in today’s economy Posted on March 17, 2020 Companies like AirBnB, Google and Amazon all bet on Experience.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Airbnb representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
Be the first to leave a review.