List of ad servers and ad mediation platforms
AdColony (formerly known as Opera Mediaworks) is one of the largest mobile ad networks globally. Its reach, 1,4 billion users globally, what sets it apart from other ad networks. Known for its unparalleled 3rd party verified viewability rates, exclusive Instant-Play™ HD video technology, proprietary rich media formats, its global performance advertising business and programmatic marketplace, and the company extensive SDK footprint in the Top 1,000 apps worldwide. A fully-owned subsidiary of Otello Corporation ASA, AdColony is a global organization with over 20 offices worldwide.
- Mobile platforms: Android, IOS
- Campaign types: CPM
- Ad formats supported: Rich Media, Video
- Targeting: Demographic
- Key markets: US
Propeller Ads is an online advertising company, founded in 2011. It maintains one of the biggest ad networks on the market, with over 1B daily advertising impressions across the globe. PropellerAds has more than 150,000 premium publishers’ sites registered in the network. In addition, PropellerAds offers such solutions as: performance based marketing for agencies & CPA networks, mobile app monetization with SDK integration, buying traffic via Real-Time Bidding model and more.
- Mobile platforms: iOS, Android
- Campaign types: CPM, CPA, CPL, CPC
- Ad formats supported: Push Notifications, Interstitials, Popunder, Native Ads
- Targeting: Language, OS, GEO, 3g/WiFi, Device type, Browser, Mobile Carrier, Day & time, User Activity (new)
- Key Markets: Global
ironSource is the leading in-app video advertising platform. It is one of the biggest and oldest mobile advertising platforms launched in 2010. Focusing on mobile games, it makes free-to-play and free-to-use possible for over 1.5B people around the world. Over 80,000 app developers use its technologies to grow their businesses, among these such leading companies like Kongregate, Zeptolab, Big Fish Games, Zynga and Playrix.
- Mobile platforms: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Cocos, Amazon, AdobeAir
- Campaign types: CPC, CPE, CPA, CPV
- Ad formats supported: App Wall, Interstitial, Offer Wall, Video
- Targeting: Custom
- Key Markets: United States, Israel
InMobi is the largest independent mobile ad network with global reach in markets including the UK, Europe, US, South Africa and India. InMobi offers advertisers to reach over 1,5 billion mobile users across more than 32,000 mobile properties to choose from. With InMobile mobile ad network, advertisers can launch brand engagement, user acquisition or remarking ad campaigns. Acquisition of a mobile rich media company Sprout allows InMobi to offer premium mobile ads as well as a huge volume of other inventory. Advertisers include leading brands such as Ford and Levis.
- Mobile platforms: Android, iOS, Mobile Web
- Campaign types: CPC, CPI
- Ad formats supported: Banner, Native, Video, Interstitial, Rich Media
- Targeting: carrier, channel, country, device, operator, os, time
- Key Markets: Europe, India, Japan, Kenya, South Africa, UK, United States
ArmorAds is a global mobile advertising company with a focus on advanced data-driven ad campaign optimization capabilities and an in-house-built anti-fraud technology to shield advertisers from malicious activities. The company’s team is committed to protect advertisers from brand damage and revenue loss and to empower them to generate predictable ROI.
- Mobile platforms: Android, iOS
- Campaign types: CPA, CPL, CPM, CPS
- Ad formats supported: Banners, Native, Rich Media
- Targeting: Audience, browser, Carrier, Country, Device, Geo, Language, Location, OS, Platform, Time, White & Black Lists
- Key Markets: Global
Youmi is a mobile advertising and marketing platform, founded in China in 2010. It powers 10,000 advertisers ad campaigns with 600,000 publishers mobile inventory to reach out mobile audience in 200+ countries on 2.2 billion mobile devices.
- Mobile platforms: Android, IOS, Mobile Web
- Campaign types: CPA, CPC, CPM
- Ad formats supported: Banners, Rich Media, Text
- Targeting: Device, Local, OS, Time
- Key Markets: China
unity Ads is the premier ad monetization solution for mobile games, it was launched by Unity Technologies in 2014. The mobile ad platform was designed to advertise mobile games and it’s catered to help game developers to monetize on their games more efficiently using video ads. Th unity Ads team is focused on delivering native video ads solution that allows game advertisers to get much more of game players making in-app purchases than industry standard 3% on average.
- Mobile platforms: iOS, Android
- Campaign types: CPM, CPI
- Ad formats supported: Banner, Video, Interstitial
- Targeting: device, connection, operating system, country
- Key Markets: United States
Smaato is a mobile advertising and app monetization platform. It features mobile-first ad network and ad server solution for publishers and app developers. Smaato hosts the largest independent mobile ad exchange with global reach. For advertisers it offers Smaato Demand Platform with advanced traffic optimization features, for publishers Smaato Publishers Platform that allows them to achieve high fill rates and yield high eCPMs.
- Mobile platforms: Android, IOS, Mobile, Windows Phone
- Campaign types: CPC
- Ad formats supported: Banners
- Targeting: country, publisher, app, ad format, device, connection type, GPS data, device ID
- Key Markets: Germany, global