myDSP‘s self-serve, demand-side platform offers everything advertisers need to maximize mobile advertising reach and results, including full transparency, data-driven audience targeting, custom automation, dedicated support, and direct access to the Mobfox SSP and other leading SSPs.
myDSP was developed by Matomy, a global media company with a portfolio of superior data-driven platforms for mobile, video, domain, and email advertising.
- Global reach with a leading supply
- Data driven targeting with over 15 targeting options
- Self-serve demand-side platform
- 50B impressions daily
- Dedicated managers that share best practices and optimization secrets
- Connect with supply partners such as MoPub, Inneractive and PubMatic
- Detailed inventory reports
- Micro bidding available
- Pre-define rules for impressions, clicks, CTR
- Measure average CPM bid and win prices
6 Hanechoshet St.
Tel Aviv 6971070
+972 77 360 6060
14 Gray’s Inn Road
London Wc1x 8hn
+44 (0) 20 37003600
311 W 43rd Street. 12th Fl.
New York, Ny
+1 646 442 1574
300 Brannan St.
San Francisco Ca
+1 415 655 9391
150 S Pine Island
Rd. #500, Fort Lauderdale
Fl 33324 Usa
+1 954 577 3033
2000 S. Colorado, Twr 1
#7000, Denver, Co
+1 303 985 2700
3100 Steeles E.
L3r 8t3 Canada
+1 416 829 4200
+49 89 416 146010
Schwindgasse 5 / 2 / 2-1
Office Building C, Sanlitun Soho,
Gangnam-gu, Teheran-ro, 146
12fl Fast Five,
Sagi Niri – CEO
Sagi Niri was appointed CEO of Matomy in 2017. He joined Matomy in 2008. Prior to joining Matomy, Sagi served as the Chief Controller of McCann Erickson Israel Group and Manager at Deloitte Israel.
Matomy Jobs and Careers
Matomy lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in Tel Aviv, Beijing, Fort Lauderdale, London and Vienna across roles in Marketing, Management and Sales.
You can find employee reviews of Matomy on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
With myDSP advertisers can optimize their campaigns and mobile performance via a data-driven platform. They can target with the following specifics to get the right audience:
- Device IDs
- Device OS
- Ad Exchange
- Connection Type
- Device Type
- Frequency Cap
- Device Model
- App Store Category
Advertisers can pre-plan their media buying with inventory reports, featuring average CPM bid and win prices. They can also see the average bids on a specific inventory.
|Platforms:||Android, IOS, Mobile Web, Windows Phone|
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network, Mobile DSP|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Interstitial, Native, Video|
|Trading Models:||Fully Managed, Real Time Bidding|
|Tracking:||Impression tracking, Mobile App Tracking, Pixel, Postback|
- Mobfox Introduces Factual Audiences for Demand Partners Posted on September 28, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev This articlewas first published on Matomy's blog.
- 3rd Party Data for Dummies: What It Is & How to Work with It Posted on September 21, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev This article was first published on Matomy blog.
- Mobfox boosts audience and location data by partnering with Factual Posted on July 14, 2017 by Anne Freer
- Top 5 Ad Summit Insights To Consider In Your Digital Strategy Posted on June 01, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev Ad Summit gathered some of the major industry players like Ironsource, GeoEdge, Matomy, Freewheel, Wittyfeed, Outbrain, Softonic, appnext, Appsflyer, startApp, DTscout.
- mobyaffiliates releases research on 2017's Top Mobile DSPs Posted on May 31, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
- Week in Review – What happened in mobile advertising this week Posted on May 26, 2017 by Anne Freer Media companyMatomy, launched its first mobile premium private marketplace withMobFox.
- Matomy launches new data-driven, mobile premium private marketplace Posted on May 22, 2017 by Anne Freer Media company Matomy, hasrolled out theMobFoxmobile premium private marketplace (PMP), which is powered by data....
- Matomy rolls out programmatic native advertising on myDSP platform Posted on April 07, 2017 by Anne Freer Matomy Media Group has announced the integration of programmatic native ads on its mobile self-serve....
What's the newest in the programmatic world, you ask? Well good you did - read our H1 review of everything in-app a… https://t.co/J2eJKZItr3(about 602 days ago)
The Coalition for Better Ads is here to help #publishers and #users AT THE SAME TIME. https://t.co/9bbslFVtKG… https://t.co/Cxfvu9nVtr(about 712 days ago)
Do you want your app to make more money in LATAM? Let us help you. https://t.co/d1BnPSgO2o(about 713 days ago)
RT @whitedelivery: Our General Manager, Ed Mnich, shares a few tips on how win back your inactive subscribers! https://t.co/nh3NktDIuX #ema…(about 713 days ago)
RT @whitedelivery: Meet us at @affiliatesummit! Learn how you can schedule a meeting with us: https://t.co/JiuNWvf4Wx #ase18 #email #EmailM…(about 713 days ago)
A Global Mobile Ad Display Company
Monetize your mobile traffic only with experts
Simply smart mobile advertising
Mobile Programmatic Media Buying Platform for Native, Rich Media and Video Ads
In-Game Advertising & Monetization Solutions
high quality IOS and Android inventory
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Matomy representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.