ironSource is a leading business platform that enables mobile content creators to prosper within the app economy.
Our platform consists of two solution suites: ironSource Sonic and ironSource Aura.
The Sonic solution suite supports developers as they launch, monetize and scale their apps and games, by providing solutions for app discovery, user growth, content monetization, analytics and publishing. A huge challenge for app developers is how to differentiate their apps, reach the most relevant users, expand their audience cost-efficiently and rapidly commercialize their businesses. This has created a need for a business platform that enables app discovery, user growth, user engagement and content monetization for game and app developers.
The Aura solution suite allows telecom operators to enrich the device experience by creating new engagement touchpoints that deliver relevant content for their users across the entire lifecycle of the device – from first setup, to in-life engagement and through the replacement cycle. This creates a unique on-device distribution channel for developers to promote their apps as a native part of the device experience.
Our solutions allow our customers to focus on what they do best – creating great apps and user experiences – while we provide the infrastructure for their business expansion in one of the largest and fastest growing markets today: the app economy.
ironSource helps app developers:
Grow apps across multiple channels
Maximise app revenue
Leverage the power of creatives
Analyse and optimize growth
Supercharge their game publishing
ironSource helps telecom operators:
Engage customers throughout the device lifecycle
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Types:||Ad Servers, App Installs|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Interstitial, Native, Offer Wall, Video|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
- iOS 14.5: measure SKAdNetwork Conversion Values for free with Tenjin Posted on March 15, 2021 by Artyom Dogtiev Snap Ironsource Mintegral Unity Applovin Vungle Tapjoy The full list is available here.
- AppsFlyer to launch PredictSK in light of Apple mobile ad tracking changing Posted on February 12, 2021 by Anne Freer Networks like Facebook, Twitter, Snap, ironSource and others have already signed on to ensure that relevant data are seamlessly delivered to....
- ironSource acquires SOOMLA to improve in-app ad insights Posted on January 12, 2021 by Anne Freer App developer platform ironSource announced that it acquired ad quality measurement platform SOOMLA on Monday.
- Ad spend on hyper-casual rose across all mobile game app genres Posted on October 29, 2020 by Anne Freer Now, data from mobile monetisation platform ironSource shows that ad spending for hyper-casual games saw a major lift during this time.
- Facebook and Google continue to dominate in latest mobile ad Performance Index Posted on October 14, 2020 by Anne Freer Compared to ironSource or AppLovin, its quality is the lowest though.
- Google's share of app retargeting climbs 44% rivalling Facebook Posted on April 01, 2020 by Anne Freer Additionally, ironSource, Unity Ads and AppLovin emerged at the top of the AppsFlyer chart controlling 35% of the gaming....
- Snap rises up ranks for latest AppsFlyer performance index Posted on March 20, 2019 by Anne Freer Meanwhile, ironSource doubled its market share globally surpassing Unity Ads to fourth spot.
- User acquisition strategies to grow your app from Adjust and ironSource Posted on March 22, 2021 ...as travel, music, shopping, and news, mobile marketing leaders Adjust and app monetization experts ironSource have teamed up to create a report that highlights app industry user acquisition trends and....
- 3 tips for unlocking your next layer of growth with on-device advertising Posted on March 08, 2021
- How to balance a growth strategy for the short and long term Posted on March 01, 2021
- Your 2021 UA playbook: How to acquire users for your app Posted on February 22, 2021
- Why this year in-app bidding will go mainstream Posted on February 16, 2021 IronSource opened their product, LevelPlay, to all publishers, including smaller ones.
Be the first to leave a review.