ironSource builds technologies that help app developers take their apps to the next level, including the industry’s largest in-app video network, a robust mobile ad mediation platform, and a data-driven user acquisition platform.
|Types:||Mobile Ad Server|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Interstitial, Native, Offer Wall, Video|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
- Mobile-first DSP Smadex launches platform update: more analytics tools & self-service interface for app marketers Posted on June 15, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev Scalable cloud-based infrastructure, connecting all mobile-first ad exchanges, including Mopub, Ironsource, AdColony and Pubmatic, handling more than 1,000,000 bid requests queries per second, and....
- Google's share of app retargeting climbs 44% rivalling Facebook Posted on April 01, 2020 by Anne Freer Additionally, ironSource, Unity Ads and AppLovin emerged at the top of the AppsFlyer chart controlling 35% of the gaming....
- ironSource launches new app for developers to monitor ad campaigns Posted on November 26, 2019 by Anne Freer IronSource, the mobile monetisation and marketing company, has just launched a brand new app that allows....
- Mobile marketing firm ironSource valued over $1bn after $400m deal Posted on October 04, 2019 by Ben Heathcote Mobile marketing company ironSource has secured investment of more than $400 million from CVC Funds.
- ironSource makes it easier for app developers to launch cross promotion campaigns Posted on July 03, 2019 by Anne Freer ironSource, the mobile monetisation company, has just launched a new cross promotion solution which should....
- Snap rises up ranks for latest AppsFlyer performance index Posted on March 20, 2019 by Anne Freer Meanwhile, ironSource doubled its market share globally surpassing Unity Ads to fourth spot.
- ironSource unveils new A/B testing toll for mobile app developers Posted on March 12, 2019 by Anne Freer Mobile monetisation and marketing company, ironSource, wants to change all that and today launched an A/B testing tool for ad monetisation.
- Singular releases ROI Index for top mobile ad networks Posted on February 12, 2019 by Anne Freer Among them are Jammp, Aarki, ironSource, Vungle, AppLovin, and ChartBoost all of which provide improved transparency.
- Playable ads successfully engage gamers, but also brand customers Posted on January 29, 2019 by Anne Freer However, ironSource announced a new in-ad data platform designed for playable in-app ad formats last year.
- Global mobile game advertising and monetization in H1, 2020 [white paper] Posted on July 27, 2020 In spite of Google Ads and Facebook’s dominance in the global market, ironSource, Unity Ads, AppLovin and Nativex rose in the outburst of global gaming to grab 43% of the....
- Hyper-casual games, hyper-growth for your audience Posted on July 01, 2020 ironSource sees over seventeen million hyper-casual games installed every day, and last year hyper-casual....
- The untapped channel in app distribution: back to basics, with a twist Posted on May 20, 2020 Preloads have been replaced with cloud-based solutions powered by third-parties (such as ironSource Aura) who both develop the technology and manage the relationship with the OEM or carrier.
- The blurry lines between supply and demand sources Posted on May 07, 2020 Ironsource, another ad network, mediation and UA platform, followed suit earlier this year by opening....
- The new ASO: part of your UA funnel Posted on March 31, 2020
Mobile platform and MaaS
Evolve with technology
Advertising in your hand
Worldwide Performance Advertising & Self-Service Platform
Powers The Advertising That Powers The Internet
The platform to help you outperform. The partnership to help you connect. The expertise to help you grow.
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a ironSource representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.