ironSource came into existence when 5 developers set out building consumer applications. But after realising just how difficult it is to turn apps into a scalable business, they decided to take what they learned and build an extensive suite of tools to help fellow app developers succeed. Following several acquisitions and aggressive global expansion, ironSource is now the leader in providing monetisation technologies for the most engaged media properties in the world today.
In today’s oversaturated media landscape, engaged or ‘lean forward’ media moments are infinitely more valuable. By providing monetization technologies for engaged media properties, ironSource is there at every one of those ‘lean forward’ moments, powering next-generation advertising which reaches billions of consumers worldwide.
ironSouce offers 4 invaluable products & services to app developers:
- Digital Solutions
- Developer Solutions
- Enterprise Solutions
- Brand Solutions
These consist of revolutionizing software discovery & monetization, with years of experience working with leading software developers, inSource’s understanding of users is powered by a track record that is 10.5B installs long. They put that expertise to work for your software business, with best-in-class technologies to help you acquire new users, monetize them effectively, and deliver your software successfully to devices around the world.
ironSource makes free-to-play and free-to-use possible for over 1.5B people around the world. They provide technologies which empower app developers to turn their apps into scalable, successful businesses, from sophisticated app monetization, to truly global user growth. ironSource insures:
1.Monetization: With one of the largest in-app ad networks in the industry and a robust mobile ad mediation platform, ironSource provides a full-stack solution for mobile app monetization. Combining sophisticated technology with a global marketplace of premium performance and brand advertisers, they empower the world’s top gaming companies to significantly increase revenue.
2.User Acquisition: ironSource’s user acquisition platform combines machine learning algorithms with bid optimization technology to maximize campaign ROI. Along with cutting-edge creatives which drive active user engagement, our advertisers are able to connect with high-impact users globally.
3.Creative Innovation: The ironSource Playworks Studio is dedicated to using game design and performance expertise to innovate around ad creatives. Our team of designers, animators, video producers and programmers, tailor-make each high-impact interactive ad completely in house. Our secret sauce is our ability to leverage our experience, expertise, and of course the data, to fine tune each ad, making incremental changes which dramatically impact results.
4.Analytics: With robust, real-time reporting supporting every ironSource platform, developers are able to optimize monetization, user acquisition and creative on a granular level according to performance, ROI, and LTV.
The ironSource Aura platform gives advertisers an unprecedented opportunity to connect with millions of users when they’re primed to install new apps. ironSource Aura creates new engagement touchpoints both as part of a new device setup experience, and throughout the lifetime of the device.
Aura is a revolutionary platform that empowers OEMs and carriers to build a long-term relationship with their customers, and provides advertisers with a unique, untapped supply channel for performance-based user acquisition. Aura is the world’s first smart app recommendation platform which turns any smartphone from a static machine into a dynamic, responsive channel that builds an ongoing relationship with customers. With Aura, mobile OEMs and carriers can leverage ironSource’s app recommendation expertise to generate new revenue and bring devices to life with innovative user experience.
inSource offers various world-class brand solutions:
1.Native Video Stack: Built for simplicity, speed & scale
The brand’s fully customizable solution fuses ad serving expertise with robust monetization technologies to deliver a powerful video player. The native video stack comes with all the tools and technologies to help you scale up simply and quickly across any screen. A private exchange with Pre-Bid verification safely connects you with hundreds of partners.
2.Rewarded Video SDK: New currency boosts engagement, retention & revenue
inSource’s rewarded video ads for web introduce an innovative avenue for publishers looking to benefit from high CPMs and big brand budgets while delighting their users. Your premium online content is offered in exchange for watching a high-quality video ad. A plug-and-play setup on any device makes this module highly accessible to top publishers worldwide.
3.The #1 Video Marketplace: Tap into premium demand that is truly global
Leverage inSource’s long-term partnerships with the world’s top performance and brand advertisers to instantly earn maximum revenue across all channels from the moment you plug into the brand’s global marketplace. Leverage massive demand for video impressions through inSource’s RTB and programmatic pipes. Keep on top of performance and revenue with real-time analytics and reports.
4.Playworks Interactive Ad Studio: Personalized ads designed to delight and drive revenue
The ironSource in-house studio puts a team of designers, programmers, copywriters and data scientists to work in producing dynamic interactive creatives which consumers actively choose to engage with. See how the studio gets results that consistently outperform industry benchmarks for engagement, viewability and recall.
|Types:||Mobile Ad Server|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Interstitial, Native, Offer Wall, Video|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
- Mobile-first DSP Smadex launches platform update: more analytics tools & self-service interface for app marketers Posted on June 15, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev Scalable cloud-based infrastructure, connecting all mobile-first ad exchanges, including Mopub, Ironsource, AdColony and Pubmatic, handling more than 1,000,000 bid requests queries per second, and....
- Google's share of app retargeting climbs 44% rivalling Facebook Posted on April 01, 2020 by Anne Freer Additionally, ironSource, Unity Ads and AppLovin emerged at the top of the AppsFlyer chart controlling 35% of the gaming....
- ironSource launches new app for developers to monitor ad campaigns Posted on November 26, 2019 by Anne Freer IronSource, the mobile monetisation and marketing company, has just launched a brand new app that allows....
- Mobile marketing firm ironSource valued over $1bn after $400m deal Posted on October 04, 2019 by Ben Heathcote Mobile marketing company ironSource has secured investment of more than $400 million from CVC Funds.
- ironSource makes it easier for app developers to launch cross promotion campaigns Posted on July 03, 2019 by Anne Freer ironSource, the mobile monetisation company, has just launched a new cross promotion solution which should....
- Snap rises up ranks for latest AppsFlyer performance index Posted on March 20, 2019 by Anne Freer Meanwhile, ironSource doubled its market share globally surpassing Unity Ads to fourth spot.
- ironSource unveils new A/B testing toll for mobile app developers Posted on March 12, 2019 by Anne Freer Mobile monetisation and marketing company, ironSource, wants to change all that and today launched an A/B testing tool for ad monetisation.
- Singular releases ROI Index for top mobile ad networks Posted on February 12, 2019 by Anne Freer Among them are Jammp, Aarki, ironSource, Vungle, AppLovin, and ChartBoost all of which provide improved transparency.
- Playable ads successfully engage gamers, but also brand customers Posted on January 29, 2019 by Anne Freer However, ironSource announced a new in-ad data platform designed for playable in-app ad formats last year.
- Global mobile game advertising and monetization in H1, 2020 [white paper] Posted on July 27, 2020 In spite of Google Ads and Facebook’s dominance in the global market, ironSource, Unity Ads, AppLovin and Nativex rose in the outburst of global gaming to grab 43% of the....
- Hyper-casual games, hyper-growth for your audience Posted on July 01, 2020 ironSource sees over seventeen million hyper-casual games installed every day, and last year hyper-casual....
- The untapped channel in app distribution: back to basics, with a twist Posted on May 20, 2020 Preloads have been replaced with cloud-based solutions powered by third-parties (such as ironSource Aura) who both develop the technology and manage the relationship with the OEM or carrier.
- The blurry lines between supply and demand sources Posted on May 07, 2020 Ironsource, another ad network, mediation and UA platform, followed suit earlier this year by opening....
- The new ASO: part of your UA funnel Posted on March 31, 2020
The platform to help you outperform. The partnership to help you connect. The expertise to help you grow.
Largest mobile ad server & RTB exchange
Ad Network & Self-serve DSP for programmatic advertising
Powers The Advertising That Powers The Internet
Mobile platform and MaaS
What Drives Winning Apps
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a ironSource representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.