This article was first published on Leadbolt blog.
February might just be our favorite month, because that’s when the Leadbolt team heads to Barcelona for Mobile World Congress! We look forward to the opportunity to connect with so many of our global clients, partners, and mobile advertising community face to face, all under the same roof.
February 26-March 1, 2018
Fira Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I, 64 08908 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona
The Big Reveal
This year we are especially proud to show the results of our Playable Ad campaigns. Officially announced in October 2017, we’re now revealing the case studies and strategies that delivered the highest performance for app developers and app marketers.
Come visit our team, or book a meeting!
App Planet Hall 8.1
Be Our Guest – Win a FREE Visitor/Exhibition Pass to #MWC18
There are FIVE Visitor/Exhibition Passes up for grabs – GOOD LUCK!
Here’s how to get our attention and win your free pass into MWC18:
Simply Tweet us, or leave a comment on Facebook, telling us why you want to go to #MWC18 by February 1st.
Be sure to tag us @leadbolt so that we see your comment, and use #Leadboltlove
Visitor/Exhibition Pass is valued at € 799 (no cash substitutions), and includes access to:
- My MWC Networking powered by LinkedIn – Network with fellow attendees before, during or after the event via web or mobile app
- MWC Exhibition – Tour more than 2200 exhibitors featuring the latest services, features and technologies
- 4 Years From Now at Fira Montjuïc – Join a gathering of entrepreneurs, investors and innovators
- MWC Tours & Experiences – Maximize your experience with event tours focused on key industry topics (additional fees may be apply, custom tours available)
- GSMA Seminars – Insights and developments on key GSMA and industry initiatives
- Partner Programmes – Thought-leadership events presented by GSMA partners (Apply to attend specific programmes)
The Fine Print:
Full official rules can be found on our Facebook page, in the Notes section.
The prize is the Visitor/Exhibitor Pass only, and does not include air travel, accommodations, expenses or any other cost associated with attending.