Apptopia is a market intelligence and competitor tracking services keeping score of app performance metrics on all major app stores. It also tracks ad performance and segments all the data by country, category and store to help in discovering opportunities and what the company calls “Tier 2 and Tier 3” countries with a high potential for ROI. It’s “Breakout Predictor” also attempts to identify which apps will hit the top 100 before they do so.
- Base plan tracks five apps.
- Additional apps to track cost $14.99/each.
- Key partners include Verizon Wireless, Facebook and Universal.
|User Acquisition Types:||Analytics|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top mobile game publishers earn most revenue from in-app purchases, not advertising Posted on 03rd May 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Ticket reseller apps see massive 792% user growth over past year Posted on 28th April 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Super Mario Run Revenue and Usage Statistics Posted on 27th January 2017 (about 5 months ago)
- WTF is ASO? Posted on 19th January 2017 (about 5 months ago)
- Seed-funding total reaches $5m for Apptopia, as new investors come onboard Posted on 23rd November 2016 (about 7 months ago)
- Snapchat's Disappearing User Act Posted on 14th June 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- WWDC Day 1 Recap...Yawn. Posted on 06th June 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Which Fitness Apps Do People Stick With? Posted on 31st May 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- How Well Do Top Games Retain Users? Posted on 29th May 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Wine Posted on 22nd May 2017 (about 1 month ago)