Appfigures offers three different products: Analytics, aimed at developers, is about app performance in the app store, tracking revenue, market performance, user feedback and more, with hourly updates on app ranks. Explorer is an app research tool for market analysis and lead generation and looks at the wider app environment, while Appbase is the possibility to download all of Appfigures’ database in bulk (JSON or SQLite file) to do with as you wish.
- Tracks more than four million apps.
- Database fully managed by Appfigures team.
- Trusted by Capcom, AirB&B and Microsoft to name a few.
|User Acquisition Types:||Analytics|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- What's in store for shopping apps? mCommerce growth boosts app availability Posted on 05th June 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- The Big List of Mobile User Acquisition Services Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- The Big List of App Analytics Tools Posted on 12th April 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- 38% of all apps on the Apple TV App Store are game apps Posted on 21st December 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Google Play outgrew Apple's App Store in 2014, in number of apps and developers Posted on 20th January 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- #AFtalks: Choosing the Right App Monetization Strategy Posted on 20th June 2017 (about 3 days ago)
- Push Notifications for New Reviews and Sales Reports Posted on 20th June 2017 (about 3 days ago)
- We Now Support JSON Feed Posted on 15th June 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- #AFtalks: Plan, Develop, Ship–Advice for App Makers Posted on 13th June 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- App Store Cleanup Continues – 50,000 Apps at Risk Posted on 03rd April 2017 (about 3 months ago)