Ever wondered how to make your new app stand out among millions of others? Great app store optimization strategy is the key.
App Radar is an app marketing platform helping you through the process of app store optimization. There are currently two modules available: the App Radar Publisher & App Radar ASO-Tool.
App Radar Publisher is the easiest way to publish your apps to Apple App Store and Google Play Store. It helps you to handle all app page assets for both main app stores in one easy-to-use tool.
- Manage multiple translations on one page
- Easily upload and arrange your screenshots
- Optimize your keywords on the fly with the built-in ASO-Tool
- Compare app versions
- Edit, manage and publish apps for iOS and Android
App Radar ASO Tool gives daily information about App Store rankings based on your keyword set. It helps app developers understand if and how their app can be found at the App Stores or not. It furthermore sends you daily or weekly keyword ranking reports via Slack and/or email to easier your work.
- Track & monitor the performance of your app in app stores
- Easy competitor ranking comparison
- Most accurate keyword rankings on the market
- Check popularity and ranking metrics
- Get keyword suggestions and trending keywords
- Daily or weekly ranking reports via Slack and/or E-Mail
App Radar Info
|User Acquisition Types:||ASO|
- App Radar Makes App Publishing More Efficient Posted on 01st February 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Mobile App Development Trends 2017 – The View from Industry Leaders Posted on 31st January 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- WTF is ASO? Posted on 19th January 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- 50 ASO People You Need to Know Posted on 30th November 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- App Radar 2.0 New ASO Features Empower App Developers Business to Grow Faster Posted on 15th November 2016 (about 3 months ago)
RT @asthanakamit: #Smartphone Addiction: Where Do People Use #Smartphones? #MobileMarketing #makeyourownlane #defstar5 #mobilebanking #MWC1…(about 6 hours ago)
RT @ValaAfshar: First time ever, mobile and tablets overtook desktop's share of page views #MWC17 https://t.co/Kyja2LAM3z(about 6 hours ago)
👱🏼 👧🏽 👵🏻 How to market your app differently to each generation https://t.co/4EDZgs6b9N #AppMarketing #AppStoreOptimization #ASO(about 10 hours ago)
RT @jovcra: .@appradar_com Starkes Tool für effiziente #Lokalisierung der eigenen Apps 🚀 | via @mobilbranche https://t.co/jw095QUnbY https:…(about 11 hours ago)
RT @TamaraMcCleary: Content is King: 91% of #mobile users say that access to #content is very important. #Marketing #MWC17 https://t.co/E9o…(about 11 hours ago)