Ever wondered how to make your new app stand out among millions of others? Great app store optimization strategy is the key.
App Radar is an app marketing platform helping you through the process of app store optimization. There are currently two modules available: the App Radar Publisher & App Radar ASO-Tool.
App Radar Publisher is the easiest way to publish your apps to Apple App Store and Google Play Store. It helps you to handle all app page assets for both main app stores in one easy-to-use tool.
- Manage multiple translations on one page
- Easily upload and arrange your screenshots
- Optimize your keywords on the fly with the built-in ASO-Tool
- Compare app versions
- Edit, manage and publish apps for iOS and Android
App Radar ASO Tool gives daily information about App Store rankings based on your keyword set. It helps app developers understand if and how their app can be found at the App Stores or not. It furthermore sends you daily or weekly keyword ranking reports via Slack and/or email to easier your work.
- Track & monitor the performance of your app in app stores
- Easy competitor ranking comparison
- Most accurate keyword rankings on the market
- Check popularity and ranking metrics
- Get keyword suggestions and trending keywords
- Daily or weekly ranking reports via Slack and/or E-Mail
App Radar Info
|User Acquisition Types:||ASO|
- App Radar Adds Keyword Tracking Support for India, Australia and Russia Posted on 03rd April 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- The Free Complete App Store Analytics Cheat Sheet Posted on 21st March 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- App Radar Makes App Publishing More Efficient Posted on 01st February 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- Mobile App Development Trends 2017 – The View from Industry Leaders Posted on 31st January 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- WTF is ASO? Posted on 19th January 2017 (about 4 months ago)
RT @appradar_com: #1 takeaway: localize your games where possible & use the right tools to monitor #AppStoreOptimization #ASO #gamedev http…(about 13 hours ago)
How to Engage Customers with In-App Marketing Techniques https://t.co/VyTdYyrORp via @backlinkfy @kriebernegg #AppMarketing #Engagement(about 1 day ago)
How to See If App Store Search Is the #1 Download Driver for Your App https://t.co/BfYzfkAtQR #AppMarketing #ASO #AppStoreOptimization(about 1 day ago)
Check out my startup on Startacus - https://t.co/CzVrFCSo2A(about 1 day ago)
RT @attdeveloper: Don't miss this comprehensive guide for creating awesome #AppStore screenshots by @sglauni via @appradar_com: https://t.c…(about 4 days ago)