Yapp is an events-management-focussed app development software platform. Founded in 2011 to “democratise app creation for the masses”, its small seven-person team offers a streamlined way of publishing an app for either iOS or Android, with set templates and pages to begin with but fully customisable.
Some of the types of evens touched upon by Yapp include weddings, conferences, birthdays, funfairs and holidays, to list but a few. All of these can come with push notifications, basic analytics, ticketing, picture sharing, Youtube integration and news feeds, as well as “premium” technologies depending on the price plan you choose.
- Three different price plans – access Premium Technologies with up to 10 apps
- No coding required
- Free marketing tools found on website
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Smartphone users in the U.S. have on average between six and 15 apps on their phones Posted on 07th May 2017 (about 5 months ago)
- 56 App Startups That Got Funded in Q4 2016 Posted on 20th December 2016 (about 10 months ago)
- Bumble backs new gay dating app Chappy Posted on 18th December 2016 (about 10 months ago)
- 50 ASO People You Need to Know Posted on 30th November 2016 (about 11 months ago)
- 14 London App Startups To Watch Posted on 13th September 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Apple’s Event App Purge is Great For Event Apps Posted on 02nd October 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Yapp Staff Tip: How to Use our (New) Draft Mode Posted on 26th January 2017 (about 9 months ago)
- Yapp Staff Tip: 8 Ideas for Your Sales Meeting App Posted on 24th January 2017 (about 9 months ago)
- Featured: 29th IFSCC Congress App Posted on 19th January 2017 (about 9 months ago)
- Featured: Greencross Limited Store & Clinic Leadership Conference App Posted on 22nd November 2016 (about 11 months ago)