Xojo is an app-creation package designed to make apps for multiple platforms in the Xojo language, abstracting OS languages, HTML and Java (among others) in order to accelerate development. The platform has in-built support for internet protocols, graphics and database servers, but more importantly it has over 40 UI controls to ensure your app looks how you want it to on each device and OS.
Xojo comes in six different price plans, allowing you to choose whether to code for desktop, iOS, web or all of the above, and its drag-and-drop interface has already won it over 290,00 users. There are also no royalties on the apps you build: Once the IDE is bought, the tools are yours to keep.
- Xojo Cloud Hosting Packages also available
- Fully refundable 3rd party add-ons can be bought on official website
- Apps compiled to machine code for fast execution and multi-platform support
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, iOS, Responsive Web Apps, Unity, Windows Phone|
|Groups:||App Development Software|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of Cross-Platform Development Resources Posted on 22nd July 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- The Short-Term Xojo Roadmap Posted on 19th September 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- New Raspbian Stretch and Xojo Posted on 18th September 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- An Insider’s Top 10 Code-Free Tips To Being A Skilled Programmer Posted on 13th September 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- XojoTalk 033 – Talking from Tomorrow Posted on 12th September 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Quick Tip: Hiding the Border in iOS Text Fields Posted on 11th September 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)