Xojo is an app-creation package designed to make apps for multiple platforms in the Xojo language, abstracting OS languages, HTML and Java (among others) in order to accelerate development. The platform has in-built support for internet protocols, graphics and database servers, but more importantly it has over 40 UI controls to ensure your app looks how you want it to on each device and OS.
Xojo comes in six different price plans, allowing you to choose whether to code for desktop, iOS, web or all of the above, and its drag-and-drop interface has already won it over 290,00 users. There are also no royalties on the apps you build: Once the IDE is bought, the tools are yours to keep.
- Xojo Cloud Hosting Packages also available
- Fully refundable 3rd party add-ons can be bought on official website
- Apps compiled to machine code for fast execution and multi-platform support
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, Responsive Web Apps, Unity, Windows Phone|
The Big List of Cross-Platform Development Resources Posted on July 22, 2016 by Alberto Furlan Xojo - As well as covering the usual platforms (desktop, mobile, iOS, Android), one of the few tools....
- Using the Graphics Class to Create PDF Documents Posted on 23rd May 2019 (about 18 hours ago)
- Computed Property Tips for Debugging Posted on 20th May 2019 (about 4 days ago)
- Guest Post: Adding Language Translation to Your Xojo Apps Posted on 13th May 2019 (about 2 weeks ago)
- XDC 2019 Keynote Recap Posted on 01st May 2019 (about 3 weeks ago)
- 2019 Xojo Design Award Winners Posted on 01st May 2019 (about 3 weeks ago)
Cross Platform Mobile App Development Guide (2017) Posted on May 12, 2017 by Alberto Furlan Xojo - As well as covering the desktop, mobile and iOS, it is one of the few tools that lets you code....
Build Web and Mobile Apps Fast
Mobile BaaS and dev platform built from the ground-up for enterprises
Simple and affordable app creator
eCommerce Software and Shopping Cart solutions
Connect Mobile Customers to a World of Financial Services
Professional Game Localization
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Xojo representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.