TheTool is an easy-to-use ASO platform that helps analyze and optimize the main KPIs of App Store Optimization for apps and games (Keyword rankings, Top Charts Rankings, user Ratings, Conversion Rate, Installs, Revenues), and provides competitor benchmarks in order to make the right decisions for ASO strategy.
TheTool is the only tool that shows what keywords are generating installs on Google Play!
- Sharp and accurate data
- Powerful keyword research tools: Installs per Keyword for ALL Android apps, Keyword Suggest and Keyword Density
- Full ASO audit, actionable insights and tips
- Supports 90+ countries and all languages, and provides a Global overview of ASO performance
- Data integrations: Google Play Console, iTunes Connect, Adjust, AppsFlyer, Tune, Google AdMob (more coming soon)
- Team member access – work with your team
- Slack integration for daily updates
- Tailored plans for small businesses, publishers, bigger brands and agencies
We offer 14 days FREE trial for all our plans. Join 9.000+ users – sign up today with the code BUSINESSOFAPPS to get 30% off your first payment (monthly or yearly)!
|Groups:||App Analytics, App Store Optimization|
Applause 2018 Gathers Together More Than 250 App Marketing Professionals in Barcelona Posted on June 11, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev
Applause 2018 Returns to Spain for its 3rd Edition Posted on April 24, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev
Finalists Announced for The Inaugural App Growth Awards Posted on November 03, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Business of Apps publishes its complete list of best ASO tools Posted on July 12, 2017 by Alberto Furlan
Applause 2017 Gathers Together 200 European App Marketing Experts in Barcelona Posted on June 06, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Applause 2017 Returns to Spain for its 2nd Edition Posted on March 23, 2017 by Jamie Giggs
- How a Multilingual ASO Strategy Can Drive Your Mobile App Forward Posted on 12th July 2018 (about 6 days ago)
- 10 Actionable Things You Can Do With TheTool Right Now Posted on 06th July 2018 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Differences Between Android and iOS in Mobile App Development Posted on 29th June 2018 (about 3 weeks ago)
- ASO Experts Roundup Recap (21th June) – What Was It About? Posted on 27th June 2018 (about 3 weeks ago)
- How to Increase App User Engagement with Marketing Automation Posted on 14th June 2018 (about 1 month ago)
Top Mobile App Conferences and Events To Go To in (2018) Posted on January 31, 2018 by Jamie Giggs
Be the first to leave a review.