TheTool is an easy-to-use ASO platform that helps analyze and optimize the main KPIs of App Store Optimization for apps and games (Keyword rankings, Top Charts Rankings, user Ratings, Conversion Rate, Installs, Revenues), and provides competitor benchmarks in order to make the right decisions for ASO strategy.
TheTool is the only tool that shows what keywords are generating installs on Google Play!
- Sharp and accurate data
- Powerful keyword research tools: Installs per Keyword for ALL Android apps, Keyword Suggest and Keyword Density
- Full ASO audit, actionable insights and tips
- Supports 90+ countries and all languages, and provides a Global overview of ASO performance
- Data integrations: Google Play Console, iTunes Connect, Adjust, AppsFlyer, Tune, Google AdMob (more coming soon)
- Team member access – work with your team
- Slack integration for daily updates
- Tailored plans for small businesses, publishers, bigger brands and agencies
We offer 14 days FREE trial for all our plans. Join 9.000+ users – sign up today with the code BUSINESSOFAPPS to get 30% off your first payment (monthly or yearly)!
|Groups:||App Analytics, App Store Optimization|
Applause 2018 Returns to Spain for its 3rd Edition Posted on April 24, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev
Finalists Announced for The Inaugural App Growth Awards Posted on November 03, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Business of Apps publishes its complete list of best ASO tools Posted on July 12, 2017 by Alberto Furlan
Applause 2017 Gathers Together 200 European App Marketing Experts in Barcelona Posted on June 06, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Get 20% Off Applause, The App Marketing Congress, and Learn ASO Posted on April 12, 2016 by Jamie Giggs
- Structuring Apple Search Ads Account – What To Focus On? Posted on 24th May 2018 (about 1 day ago)
- 7 Reasons To Market Your New App With Cross-Promotion Posted on 15th May 2018 (about 1 week ago)
- 39 Amazing Promo Videos You Can Find On Google Play Store Posted on 10th May 2018 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Slack + TheTool Integration goes to Product Hunt! 🚀 Posted on 09th May 2018 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Job Opening in Barcelona: Business Development & Sales Manager for PickASO & TheTool Posted on 03rd May 2018 (about 3 weeks ago)
Top Mobile App Conferences and Events To Go To in (2018) Posted on January 31, 2018 by Jamie Giggs
Be the first to leave a review.