TheTool is an easy-to-use ASO platform that helps analyze and optimize the main KPIs of App Store Optimization for apps and games (Keyword rankings, Top Charts Rankings, user Ratings, Conversion Rate, Installs, Revenues), and provides competitor benchmarks in order to make the right decisions for ASO strategy.
TheTool is the only tool that shows what keywords are generating installs on Google Play!
- Sharp and accurate data
- Powerful keyword research tools: Installs per Keyword for ALL Android apps, Keyword Suggest and Keyword Density
- Full ASO audit, actionable insights and tips
- Supports 90+ countries and all languages, and provides a Global overview of ASO performance
- Data integrations: Google Play Console, iTunes Connect, Adjust, AppsFlyer, Tune, Google AdMob (more coming soon)
- Team member access – work with your team
- Slack integration for daily updates
- Tailored plans for small businesses, publishers, bigger brands and agencies
We offer 14 days FREE trial for all our plans. Join 9.000+ users – sign up today with the code BUSINESSOFAPPS to get 30% off your first payment (monthly or yearly)!
|Groups:||App Analytics, App Store Optimization|
App Store Optimization (ASO) Factors and Trends in 2018 Posted on August 21, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev Cristina Stefanova is a Content & SMM Strategist at TheTool, a powerful self-service platform for App Store Optimization, helping developers with the ASO....
How to scale your ASO Strategy internationally with TheTool Posted on August 01, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev Cristina Stefanova is a Content & SMM Strategist at TheTool, a powerful self-service platform for App Store Optimization, helping developers with the ASO....
Finalists Announced for The Inaugural App Growth Awards Posted on November 03, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev 0 AppsFlyer’s Protect 360 TheTool by PickASO Priori Data Best App Engagement Platform Appboy (soon to be Braze) Appnext....
Applause 2017 Returns to Spain for its 2nd Edition Posted on March 23, 2017 by Jamie Giggs ...(Appsflyer), Claire O'Reagan (Swrve), Gessica Bicego (Blinkist), Roberto Sbrolla (Infojobs), Daniel Peris (TheTool), Caroline Ragot (Infojobs), Carmen Ríos (Geenapp) and many more to be announced in the next....
Applause Congress Brings Together 120 App Marketing Professionals in Barcelona Posted on June 06, 2016 by Jamie Giggs The last keynote of Applause was given by Daniel Peris (CEO and Growth Engineer at PickASO & TheTool).
- ASO Case Study: How A Renowned App Doubled Organic Visitors and Increased Installs by 50% Posted on 17th January 2019 (about 5 days ago)
- TheTool’s 2018 Year Rewind – Happy Holidays! Posted on 19th December 2018 (about 1 month ago)
- TheTool & PickASO at the App Promotion Summit Berlin 2018 #APSBerlin Posted on 12th December 2018 (about 1 month ago)
- App ReInstalls: Everything You Need To Know Posted on 04th December 2018 (about 2 months ago)
- 7 Reasons Why Data Monetization Should Be In Your 2019 App Monetization Strategy Posted on 29th November 2018 (about 2 months ago)
Top Mobile App Conferences and Events To Go To in (2018) Posted on January 31, 2018 by Jamie Giggs Organized by TheTool, PickASO and AppsFlyer, the goals of the event are to share best practices and the latest strategies....
Mobile First Omni-Channel Data Management Platform
App analytics and session recording
app analytics and marketing strategy
The All-in-one Automated App Distribution, Management and Monitoring
Mobile ad fraud protection for brands, networks and agencies
The app analytics and app data industry standard
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a TheTool representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.