Telerik Platform also provides analysis tools, such as crash reporting and monitoring, post launch as well as on-demand Mbaas services and ready-made templates in order to speed up app production as much as possible. The platform covers all stages of app development and even comes with its own management system for post-launch support and updates.
- Key clients include NASA, Fox and Sony
- Also supports Cordova/PhoneGap plugins
- Free trial and demo available
Telerik Platform Info
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, Windows Phone|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- 57% of mobile app developers are new to the industry Posted on 08th September 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Progress updates its Telerik mobile development platform Posted on 16th January 2015 (about 3 years ago)
- RadFileDialogs, RadWindow & More Improvements in UI for WPF Posted on 18th October 2017 (about 3 hours ago)
- Improved DataGrid, Autocomplete in UI for Xamarin R3 SP1 Posted on 18th October 2017 (about 4 hours ago)
- Official RadSpreadsheet in UI for WinForms R3 2017 SP1 Posted on 18th October 2017 (about 5 hours ago)
- “In Development” State for Tests in Latest Test Studio Posted on 17th October 2017 (about 1 day ago)
- Telerik UI R3 2017 Release Webinar Wrap-Up Posted on 16th October 2017 (about 2 days ago)
Telerik Platform Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.