Taplytics is the mobile A/B testing, push notification and analytics platform. The company’s A/B testing tool features easy set up, comprehensive visualization, custom segmentation and detailed reporting. The push notifications tool provides deep segmentation, transactional push/push API and analytics.
Taplytics analytics tool provides actionable data about app installs, from acquisition to engagement, with detailed retention graphs to get a clear and easy to grasp daily picture of an app performance. Some of the top features are:
- Advanced level of A/B testing to test any app interface element
- BigQuery tool to get access to raw data
- Mixpanel and Google Analytics integration
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Business of Apps completes research on best App Analytics Tools Posted on 08th August 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- The Big List of App Analytics Tools Posted on 12th April 2016 (about 2 years ago)
- Top App Analytics Tools 2015 Posted on 28th September 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Taplytics raises $2.4m, prioritizes smart push notification platform development Posted on 21st May 2015 (about 2 years ago)
Our own @aaronglazer on omnichannel retail strategies: help your users shop 'til they drop no matter where they are! https://t.co/Dt1OkGuIYl(about 43 minutes ago)
@glossier For more content like this, subscribe to our newsletter! https://t.co/s7RKb0a4dn(about 2 hours ago)
"Design conventions are important, but sometimes they emerge for the wrong reasons." @glossier https://t.co/3ApogZEj1e(about 2 hours ago)
Why type when you can talk? Use voice dictation for the first time @androidcentral https://t.co/eVuEAhqC1N(about 3 hours ago)
It's that time of year! ⛄️ Plan ahead to prep your e-commerce app with these great tips. @Apptentive https://t.co/JNS2jNORkp(about 19 hours ago)