Taplytics is the mobile A/B testing, push notification and analytics platform. The company’s A/B testing tool features easy set up, comprehensive visualization, custom segmentation and detailed reporting. The push notifications tool provides deep segmentation, transactional push/push API and analytics.
Taplytics analytics tool provides actionable data about app installs, from acquisition to engagement, with detailed retention graphs to get a clear and easy to grasp daily picture of an app performance. Some of the top features are:
- Advanced level of A/B testing to test any app interface element
- BigQuery tool to get access to raw data
- Mixpanel and Google Analytics integration
|Groups:||App Analytics, Push Notifications|
Business of Apps completes research on best App Analytics Tools Posted on August 08, 2017 by Alberto Furlan ...MixPanel, GameAnalytics, AppAnalytics, UpSight, SWRVE, Kochava, AppDynamics, HeapAnalytics, MoEngage, Taplytics, LeanPlum, Singular, Adjust, ApptentiveandAppboy You can read the guide on the best....
If you want to build stickier products, build an experimentation culture first. Here’s how @jsneedles (Head of Biz… https://t.co/pv8FIgkfiF(about 2 days ago)
@vikasuy @taliavanE Hey Vikas, if you can follow us back so we can DM you, we can hook you up with the intel you're… https://t.co/BUwpvlq9ks(about 3 days ago)
RT @jsneedles: Check out how we think about data & A/B testing at Houseparty! https://t.co/o6vX3l9BaY(about 3 days ago)
Grow your #tech career in a fun and supportive environment. Taplytics is hiring in enterprise #sales, #engineering,… https://t.co/KaCKBiZKz5(about 5 days ago)
Need ideas for increasing push and location opt-in rates in your app? See how the @houseparty team improved their m… https://t.co/ZEBUuFxXm8(about 10 days ago)
- How Houseparty Improves App Activation & Engagement Through Mobile A/B Testing Posted on 19th March 2019 (about 5 days ago)
- 5 Inspiring Retail App Trends & Examples For Driving Mobile Sales in 2019 Posted on 14th March 2019 (about 1 week ago)
- How To Use Popular Events for Engaging Push Notification Campaigns Posted on 07th February 2019 (about 1 month ago)
- 16 Inspiring Examples of Personalization From Media and Entertainment Brands Posted on 04th January 2019 (about 3 months ago)
- The 6 Best Mobile A/B Tests to Run this Year Posted on 05th December 2018 (about 4 months ago)
mobile app and store analytics
Your mobile acquisition team’s AI powered analyst
Marketing Automation Platform for Mobile Apps
The app analytics and app data industry standard
Data you won’t find anywhere else
Revive your app
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Taplytics representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.