Shopify is a one-size-fits-all solution provider for designing your business’s online and mobile storefront, promoting your brand and creating a safe and easy way for users to buy your products. From seamless in-app sales to Facebook shops, buy buttons and mobile POS systems, they have at least one solution that will fit your business model.
On top of their mCommerce solutions, Shopify is also very strong on user analytics, tracking sales and user behaviour to let you maximise conversion and retention rates. Finally, it also has a website builder, effectively covering everything you need to launch your online business.
- Free 14-day trial available.
- Four-tier price plan starting at $9/month.
- 24/7 support.
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, Responsive Web Apps|
|Groups:||App Development Software|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top mCommerce Providers 2016 Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- The Big List of Unreal Engine Development Resources Posted on 04th May 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- The Big List of Unity Development Resources Posted on 26th April 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- How To Choose The Right App Store Category Posted on 08th February 2016 (about 2 years ago)
- 5 Awesome Black Friday Cyber Monday Social Media Campaigns You Can Steal Posted on 18th September 2017 (about 23 hours ago)
- Are You Ready for Black Friday Cyber Monday 2017? We’re Here to Help Posted on 15th September 2017 (about 4 days ago)
- How to Build a Personal Brand that Stands Out (Without Selling Out) Posted on 14th September 2017 (about 5 days ago)
- Content Optimization: How to Turn Readers Into Revenue Posted on 13th September 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- Introducing Shopcodes: QR Codes That Make Mobile Shopping a Breeze Posted on 12th September 2017 (about 7 days ago)