SensorTower is keyword based App Ranking tool, offering appstore optmisation for iOS and Android developers. SensorTower provides a number of easy to use tools (with a free 14-day trial) to provide users with accurate keyword results, historical data and competitor analysis.
SensorTower’s fully automated keyword App Ranking Tracking tool gives developers access to accurate data on a per-keyword basis. Improvements and changes in campaigns can be tracked along with changes to actual app keywords. The service can also be used to track app performance across all categories, and its Optimize Keyword tool is suitable for developers of all levels to analyze their keywords.
- View competitor data on a keyword by keyword basis
- Improve keyword efficiency, gain traffic and reduce costs
- Track your app’s performance across all well-ranking categories
Monster Strike's $7.2b revenue makes it world number 1, and it's still growing Posted on October 25, 2018 by Andy Boxall
App revenue jumps 22% to reach $18b, and Apple widens its lead over Google Posted on October 15, 2018 by Andy Boxall
Mobile game revenue passes $13b, now represents 76% of all app store spend Posted on October 15, 2018 by Andy Boxall
Pokémon Go takes $85m in September, its best month since last year Posted on October 11, 2018 by Andy Boxall
$300m in 200 days makes Fortnite highest grossing action title worldwide Posted on October 08, 2018 by Andy Boxall
Nintendo’s Switch Online app sees 76% installation boost Posted on September 28, 2018 by Andy Boxall
MoviePass app download numbers fall 76% in 3 months Posted on September 19, 2018 by Andy Boxall
Peer-to-peer payment apps are now a lot more popular than banking apps Posted on September 17, 2018 by Andy Boxall
Animal Crossing mobile game takes $50m, can't compete with Nintendo's other mobile releases Posted on September 07, 2018 by Andy Boxall
Candy Crush Saga mobile games earn $3.9m every day Posted on September 04, 2018 by Andy Boxall
The Top Subscription-Based Mobile Apps for November 2018: https://t.co/05YVMQoX0K https://t.co/CSN4OmI45d(about 7 hours ago)
The Top Mobile Games for November 2018: Knives Out Takes Down Fortnite and PUBG Mobile - https://t.co/LrWGE9g0t5 https://t.co/8gU0vZXHEy(about 9 hours ago)
24 hours after launch, Brawl Stars is the No. 1 iPhone app in 32 countries, including the U.S., where it ranks No.… https://t.co/DibPHJjh74(about 9 hours ago)
RT @businessinsider: Lyft is quickly catching up to Uber in the US as the ride-hailing companies race to go public https://t.co/G12FCu2OhR(about 1 day ago)
These are the Top Grossing Mobile Apps Worldwide for November 2018: https://t.co/3Pm1T4ljiH https://t.co/fz9I7T8ghF(about 1 day ago)
- The Top Subscription-Based Mobile Apps for November 2018 Posted on 12th December 2018 (about 2 days ago)
- The Top Mobile Games for November 2018: Knives Out Takes Down Fortnite and PUBG Mobile Posted on 11th December 2018 (about 3 days ago)
- The Top Mobile Apps for November 2018: TikTok Reached a New High Posted on 10th December 2018 (about 4 days ago)
- Fire Emblem Heroes Revenue Hit $13.8 Million in November, But Fell Behind Dragalia Lost for a Second Month Posted on 07th December 2018 (about 7 days ago)
- 11月《Netflix》移动端收入再创新高，总营收达到15亿美元 Posted on 06th December 2018 (about 1 week ago)
Boost your consumer volume
One free app a day
Your Best Choice for App Promotion
Specialists in non-gaming app marketing
get your app on app review sites
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a SensorTower representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.