Sencha Touch is a high-performance HTML5 mobile application framework, which provides a development environment for the Sencha HTML5 platform. Sencha Touch features over 50 built-in components, themes for every current mobile platform and a built-in MVC system to create powerful and universal mobile and mobile web apps. It is the only framework that enables developers to build highly powerful apps compatible with iOS, Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
Sencha Cmd is the cornerstone for building Sencha applications, providing scaffolding for new projects and app deployment with a full-set of lifecycle management tools and features. One of the key benefits of the framework is user experience – developers can create in app lists, carousels and other components with smooth, natural scrolling. The framework will automatically use the best scrolling mechanism for each device, ensuring a seamless user experience. Sencha Touch also supports Apache Cordova APIs for Accelerometer, Camera, Capture, Compass, Connection, Device, InAppBrowser and many more.
- High-performance HTML5 application framework
- Wide range of out-of-the-box app themes for iOS, Android, BlackBerry and Windows
- Create cross-platform apps that are also compatible with Amazon, Kindle, FireAsus, Transformer, Prime, Motorola and HTC Desire devices
Sencha Touch Info
|Groups:||App Development Software|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Cross-Platform vs. Native App App Development: Pros and Cons Posted on 13th April 2017 (about 5 months ago)
- Top 5 Cross Platform Mobile Application Development Tools Posted on 22nd February 2016 (about 2 years ago)
- Sencha survey shows developers will favor HTML5 for apps in 2016 Posted on 27th October 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Top App Development Software 2015 Posted on 22nd October 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- The Top Mobile Backend-as-a-Service (MBaaS) Providers Posted on 24th November 2014 (about 3 years ago)
RT @Cruzanmad: @Sencha Good crowd at ConnectTech for Marc's talk on using Sencha's components with Angular https://t.co/N5HkzfZKc1(about 2 days ago)
RT @BailandBen2Dogs: @Sencha day 2 at connectTech https://t.co/fFQxO25qtm(about 2 days ago)
Join us at #ConnectTech! @mgusmano will discuss: "Using a Component Library to Create Compelling User Interfaces in… https://t.co/Y7DrnYuqVs(about 2 days ago)
RT @Cruzanmad: @Sencha Marc and Shikhir at Connect . Marc's React Presentation was well received 😀 https://t.co/3lA4x4OOI1(about 3 days ago)
Join @mgusmano at 3:50pm ET today at #ConnectTech to learn how to add powerful UI components to your React apps #extreact @connect_js(about 3 days ago)
Sencha Touch Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.