NativeX is a mobile app monetization platform founded in 2000 that focuses on native adverts within your game or application. Offering a wide variety of flexible advert formats which change according to the platform and the usage of the device, NativeX has a single SDK, making it easy to install on any kind of app.
Ads in your application can also be tested on NativeX’s portal before being pushed to your application server-side, avoiding the need to republish the app every time the ads are updated. From interstitial to discovery walls, from banner to alerts passing via video, NativeX uses advanced statistical models to predict which adverts will be the most relevant to your users and fully maximize monetization of your app.
- Partnered with top 100 grossing app developers such as AppMini and Big Blue Bubble
- Strategic ad placements – only appear at critical points in the game chosen by you
- Extensive knowledge base available on registration
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Mobvista strengthens presence in Korea with first app and advertising event Posted on 30th November 2016 (about 11 months ago)
- Mobvista officially launches its first native and video advertising mediation platform for mobile app developers Posted on 22nd September 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Mobvista presents positive earnings for first half of 2016 driven by rapid growth of Chinese mobile advertising revenue Posted on 05th September 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Top Mobile Video Advertising Platforms 2016 Posted on 06th July 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Top Ad Networks for iOS Games Posted on 21st June 2016 (about 1 year ago)