MoSync is an open source software company with two flagshship products – MoSync SDK and MoSync Reload. The company aims to make the development and distribution of mobile applications across a range of devices, platforms and distribution channels easy, cost-effective and fast.
- Develop and distribute mobile apps across devices, platforms and distribution channels
- MoSync SDK for single code base development and MoSync Reload for enterprise use
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Best Cross-Platform Development Tools for Indie Devs Posted on 20th January 2015 (about 3 years ago)
- The Big List of Mobile Game Development Tools, Engines, Guides and Resources Posted on 31st October 2014 (about 3 years ago)
- Mobile game dev Kiwi secures $15m in funding, plans to release new developer tools Posted on 07th August 2014 (about 3 years ago)
- Google bolsters its Android testing tools with drawElements acquisition Posted on 29th July 2014 (about 3 years ago)
RT @chris68k: Downloaded, installed and ran @MoSync examples straight out of the box, all within 10 mins... great start to what looks like …(about 1554 days ago)
RT @GregorGullwi: I just wanted to thank the guys at @MoSync for making a great tool. NewsStack probably wouldn't exist without you: https:…(about 1554 days ago)
@GregorGullwi it makes us proud to hear that you are happy :)(about 1554 days ago)
RT @nitsuaa92: Insanely impressed with @MoSync (+Reload). Very quick to set up and is working like a charm so far. #coding(about 1554 days ago)