Mopub is a tool founded by app developers who appreciate the use of an open source SDK. Mopub enables developers to choose between monetising between direct ads, ad networks or its real-time bidding system.
- Open source SDKs for Android and iOS
- Variety of major ad formats supported, including static images, full HTML5, video, Rich Media and ORMMA Rich Media
- Optimizes ad networks to maximize clicks and revenue from campaigns
|Types:||Ad Network, Ad Server, In App Purchase|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Enhance by FGL Announces MoPub, POKKT, TheoremReach SDKs Support Posted on 22nd June 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- How to Set Up Your App Monetization Strategy Right Posted on 28th February 2017 (about 7 months ago)
- Leadbolt S2S Integration Now Available, No SDK Required Posted on 08th August 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Top Ad Networks for iOS Games Posted on 21st June 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Top Ad Networks for Android Games Posted on 16th June 2016 (about 1 year ago)
Mobile app bidding and the next horizon of the waterfall https://t.co/GbkF3VT7uz(about 1 hour ago)
RT @TwitterDev: Today we’re introducing a new home and format for all Twitter developer resources. https://t.co/AHkEQ6WuDF(about 5 hours ago)
iOS 11 and Android Oreo compatibility https://t.co/IjIZiyb8rB(about 2 days ago)
Mobile app bidding and the next horizon of the waterfall, by MoPub's @kcavery https://t.co/GbkF3VBwD1(about 3 days ago)
RT @cmcgovern1: I'm hiring a Programmatic Demand Lead. Come join an amazing team @mopub! https://t.co/EpQFNgV0KR(about 3 days ago)