Mixpanel is an advanced analytics platform with nearly 3000 clients including miniclip, AirBnB, WordPress and Match.com. The platform allows for any and all questions you have on the use of your app to be answered, with a simple interface backed by coding that lets you track very granular and specific data.
With an installation time of under 10 minutes, Mixpanel’s SDK can be deployed on all major platforms, including mobile, and the company’s support team is always ready to help in the process. After installation, more than mere page views are tracked by Mixpanel: segmentation, funnells, users and notifications are just some of the data points tracked by the platform.
- Free up to 25,000 data points
- Very scalable price plan up to 20M datapoints, and then open to negotiation
- Huge scale of operations: over 34 billion actions analysed each month
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, iOS, Windows Phone|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Enhance by FGL Announces AdGate Media, Heyzap, Facebook SDK Support Posted on 21st August 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Business of Apps completes research on best App Analytics Tools Posted on 08th August 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Enhance by FGL Announces MoPub, POKKT, TheoremReach SDKs Support Posted on 22nd June 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- Enhance by FGL Announces AppNext, AerServ SDKs Support Posted on 08th June 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- Enhance by FGL Gets Unity, Mixpanel, Adscend & Leadbolt Support Posted on 17th May 2017 (about 4 months ago)