Loopme is a high quality digital service provider and monetisation platform with a complete focus on HD, full-screen video advertising for your mobile application. Trusted by high ranking companies like Selfridges, ebay, EA and amazon among others, they deliver high-quality video ads with audience targeting, transparent buying and automatic optimisation through “programmatic marketing”.
For publishers, Loopme requires no SDK (and thus no integration), and is completely compatible with other SDKs. For advertisers, all ads can be integrated with social media for easy and immediate sharing of your message.
- HTML5 and VAST rich media supported
- AI-driven optimisation
- No SDK for developers, easy-to-use API for marketers
|Platforms:||Android, Blackberry, iOS, Windows|
|Types:||In App Purchase|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Enhance by FGL Announces AdGate Media, Heyzap, Facebook SDK Support Posted on 21st August 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Enhance™ by FGL Adds AdColony, Chartboost and HyprMediate Support Posted on 13th April 2017 (about 6 months ago)
- Top Mobile Video Advertising Platforms 2016 Posted on 06th July 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Record attendance for App Promotion Summit Berlin 2015 reflects Germany’s fast-growing €1bn app economy Posted on 25th November 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- 'Early Bird' ticket sales for App Promotion Summit Berlin end tomorrow Posted on 05th November 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- LoopMe shortlists twice at the IPA Media Owner Awards Posted on 19th October 2017 (about 9 hours ago)
- 4 stats showing the rapid growth of UK digital advertising Posted on 17th October 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- LoopMe Awards UK: Voting is now open Posted on 10th October 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- 5 Reasons You Shouldn’t Forget About Mobile When Crafting Your Super Bowl Strategy Posted on 04th October 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- LoopMe shortlist at the EMMA Awards 2017 Posted on 03rd October 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)