Localytics is an application analytics software which can scale to track up to 100 thousand monthly active users and 12 million datapoints, keeping track of granular analytics, user flows and funnels. The software package comes in two different types, either analytics or analytics and marketing, and both present the option of having a dedicated account manager, customised packages and API access.
High profile clients of Localytics include MyFitnessPal, A+E Networks and American Media. Based in Massachusetts, they have been backed by investors Polaris, Foundation Capital and New York Angels.
- Free to use up to 10k MAUs (1 million data points)
- Free trial available
- Scaling price plans all include events, funnels, analytics and filters.
- Multiple channels of marketing
- Push notifications, in-app messages and more
- See how your users react and adapt your strategy with analytics
- Optimise your audience with funnels and more
- Make a collection of your user profiles
- Track the source of your users on iOS and Android
- Predict your users’ every move
- Target your users with precise ads
- App developers can see who uninstalled their apps
- Integrate Localytics with a variety of platforms
Free trial available from three options: Discover, Engage and Optimize (no credit card required).
There are two pricing options and the pricing model is subscription based:
Up to 10,000 Users – Free
Up to 25,000 Users – $200 per month
Up to 50,000 Users – $350 per month
Up to 100,000 Users – $600 per month
Marketing and Analytics
Up to 10,000 Users – Free
Up to 25,000 Users – $400 per month
Up to 50,000 Users – $700 per month
Up to 100,000 Users – $1200 per month
Localytics Case Studies
Here are a few Localytics case studies:
Localytics Alternatives and Competitors
Other options that provide similar services to Localytics include the following:
- Appboy is a mobile app marketing automation and analytics software package with a focus on managing your campaign and promoting your business and use of your application.
- Mixpanel is an advanced analytics platform with nearly 3000 clients including miniclip, AirBnB, WordPress and Match.com.
- Urban Airship is a mobile marketing company covering myriad solutions to monetise your app, from mobile marketing automation to mobile analytics and audience segmentation.
- Leanplum …
22 Long Acre
London, England WC2E 9LY
2 Center Plaza
Boston, Massachusetts 02108
Raj Aggarwal – Chief Executive Officer and Co- Founder of Localytics
A recognised industry expert, Raj frequently lends his knowledge on mobile, big data and analytics at industry conferences and has been quoted in USA Today, CNN, and Mashable on the topics of mobile, analytics, big data and entrepreneurship. Prior to Localytics, Raj spent 12 years building a variety of technology companies.
Localytics Jobs and Careers
Localytics lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in Boston, San Francisco, and London across roles in Customer Success, and Sales.
There are a wide range of places to get information on Localytics:
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, iOS, Unity, Windows Phone|
More shoppers are turning to smart home devices for online retail therapy fix Posted on February 19, 2018 by Andy Boxall
Data shows attitudes to push notifications are changing, and how many you should be sending Posted on February 09, 2018 by Andy Boxall
Mobile App Creatives and Reviews: Why it’s More Important Than Ever Posted on October 28, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
App Creatives and Reviews: Why it’s More Important Than Ever Posted on October 23, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Enhance by FGL Announces AdGate Media, Heyzap, Facebook SDK Support Posted on August 21, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
App user retention falls from 37% to 22% in the 3 months after download Posted on August 21, 2017 by Andy Boxall
Business of Apps completes research on best App Analytics Tools Posted on August 08, 2017 by Alberto Furlan
Enhance by FGL Gets Unity, Mixpanel, Adscend & Leadbolt Support Posted on May 17, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
- How to Add Geofencing to Your Mobile App Marketing Strategy Posted on 23rd April 2018 (about 12 hours ago)
- Mobile's Best Brands are Headed to Mobile Apps Unlocked Posted on 18th April 2018 (about 5 days ago)
- 21% of Users Abandon an App After One Use Posted on 16th April 2018 (about 1 week ago)
- What GDPR Means for App Analytics: Webinar Follow Up Posted on 13th April 2018 (about 1 week ago)
- SDK 5.1: GDPR Compliance and more Posted on 12th April 2018 (about 2 weeks ago)
All the tools you need to keep track of your apps
free app analytics from Yahoo!
App analytics and session recording
Mobile First Omni-Channel Data Management Platform
The app analytics and app data industry standard
Analytics and deep-linking platform
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Localytics representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.