Localytics is an application analytics software which can scale to track up to 100 thousand monthly active users and 12 million datapoints, keeping track of granular analytics, user flows and funnels. The software package comes in two different types, either analytics or analytics and marketing, and both present the option of having a dedicated account manager, customised packages and API access.
High profile clients of Localytics include MyFitnessPal, A+E Networks and American Media. Based in Massachusetts, they have been backed by investors Polaris, Foundation Capital and New York Angels.
- Free to use up to 10k MAUs (1 million data points)
- Free trial available
- Scaling price plans all include events, funnels, analytics and filters.
- Multiple channels of marketing
- Push notifications, in-app messages and more
- See how your users react and adapt your strategy with analytics
- Optimise your audience with funnels and more
- Make a collection of your user profiles
- Track the source of your users on iOS and Android
- Predict your users’ every move
- Target your users with precise ads
- App developers can see who uninstalled their apps
- Integrate Localytics with a variety of platforms
Free trial available from three options: Discover, Engage and Optimize (no credit card required).
There are two pricing options and the pricing model is subscription based:
Up to 10,000 Users – Free
Up to 25,000 Users – $200 per month
Up to 50,000 Users – $350 per month
Up to 100,000 Users – $600 per month
Marketing and Analytics
Up to 10,000 Users – Free
Up to 25,000 Users – $400 per month
Up to 50,000 Users – $700 per month
Up to 100,000 Users – $1200 per month
Localytics Case Studies
Here are a few Localytics case studies:
Localytics Alternatives and Competitors
Other options that provide similar services to Localytics include the following:
- Appboy is a mobile app marketing automation and analytics software package with a focus on managing your campaign and promoting your business and use of your application.
- Mixpanel is an advanced analytics platform with nearly 3000 clients including miniclip, AirBnB, WordPress and Match.com.
- Urban Airship is a mobile marketing company covering myriad solutions to monetise your app, from mobile marketing automation to mobile analytics and audience segmentation.
- Leanplum …
22 Long Acre
London, England WC2E 9LY
2 Center Plaza
Boston, Massachusetts 02108
Raj Aggarwal – Chief Executive Officer and Co- Founder of Localytics
A recognised industry expert, Raj frequently lends his knowledge on mobile, big data and analytics at industry conferences and has been quoted in USA Today, CNN, and Mashable on the topics of mobile, analytics, big data and entrepreneurship. Prior to Localytics, Raj spent 12 years building a variety of technology companies.
Localytics Jobs and Careers
Localytics lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in Boston, San Francisco, and London across roles in Customer Success, and Sales.
There are a wide range of places to get information on Localytics:
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, iOS, Unity, Windows Phone|
Mobile App Creatives and Reviews: Why it’s More Important Than Ever Posted on October 28, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
App Creatives and Reviews: Why it’s More Important Than Ever Posted on October 23, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Enhance by FGL Announces AdGate Media, Heyzap, Facebook SDK Support Posted on August 21, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
App user retention falls from 37% to 22% in the 3 months after download Posted on August 21, 2017 by Andy Boxall
Business of Apps completes research on best App Analytics Tools Posted on August 08, 2017 by Alberto Furlan
Enhance by FGL Gets Unity, Mixpanel, Adscend & Leadbolt Support Posted on May 17, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Fit to Market – The Answer to Mobile Marketing Success Posted on April 05, 2017 by Jamie Giggs
The 5 App Industry Trends You Need to Understand To Stay Ahead Posted on March 22, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Localytics acquires Tapglue, expanding its European presence Posted on March 10, 2017 by Andy Boxall
- How Consumers Feel About News and Streaming Apps in 2018 Posted on 23rd January 2018 (about 10 hours ago)
- What’s In Store for Retailers in 2018? Four Key Themes from NRF Posted on 18th January 2018 (about 5 days ago)
- How HSN Built a Successful App Marketing Program in One Year Posted on 18th January 2018 (about 6 days ago)
- How Shutterfly Uses Personalized Push to Drive Mobile Conversions [Podcast] Posted on 16th January 2018 (about 1 week ago)
- How Consumers Perceive Push Notifications in 2018 Posted on 10th January 2018 (about 2 weeks ago)
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Localytics representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.