Localytics is an application analytics software which can scale to track up to 100 thousand monthly active users and 12 million datapoints, keeping track of granular analytics, user flows and funnels. The software package comes in two different types, either analytics or analytics and marketing, and both present the option of having a dedicated account manager, customised packages and API access.
High profile clients of Localytics include MyFitnessPal, A+E Networks and American Media. Based in Massachusetts, they have been backed by investors Polaris, Foundation Capital and New York Angels.
- Free to use up to 10k MAUs (1 million data points)
- Free trial available
- Scaling price plans all include events, funnels, analytics and filters.
- Multiple channels of marketing
- Push notifications, in-app messages and more
- See how your users react and adapt your strategy with analytics
- Optimise your audience with funnels and more
- Make a collection of your user profiles
- Track the source of your users on iOS and Android
- Predict your users’ every move
- Target your users with precise ads
- App developers can see who uninstalled their apps
- Integrate Localytics with a variety of platforms
Free trial available from three options: Discover, Engage and Optimize (no credit card required).
There are two pricing options and the pricing model is subscription based:
Up to 10,000 Users – Free
Up to 25,000 Users – $200 per month
Up to 50,000 Users – $350 per month
Up to 100,000 Users – $600 per month
Marketing and Analytics
Up to 10,000 Users – Free
Up to 25,000 Users – $400 per month
Up to 50,000 Users – $700 per month
Up to 100,000 Users – $1200 per month
Localytics Case Studies
Here are a few Localytics case studies:
Localytics Alternatives and Competitors
Other options that provide similar services to Localytics include the following:
- Appboy is a mobile app marketing automation and analytics software package with a focus on managing your campaign and promoting your business and use of your application.
- Mixpanel is an advanced analytics platform with nearly 3000 clients including miniclip, AirBnB, WordPress and Match.com.
- Urban Airship is a mobile marketing company covering myriad solutions to monetise your app, from mobile marketing automation to mobile analytics and audience segmentation.
- Leanplum …
22 Long Acre
London, England WC2E 9LY
2 Center Plaza
Boston, Massachusetts 02108
Raj Aggarwal – Chief Executive Officer and Co- Founder of Localytics
A recognised industry expert, Raj frequently lends his knowledge on mobile, big data and analytics at industry conferences and has been quoted in USA Today, CNN, and Mashable on the topics of mobile, analytics, big data and entrepreneurship. Prior to Localytics, Raj spent 12 years building a variety of technology companies.
Localytics Jobs and Careers
Localytics lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in Boston, San Francisco, and London across roles in Customer Success, and Sales.
There are a wide range of places to get information on Localytics:
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, Unity, Windows Phone|
AppOnboard raises $15 million to launch mobile playable demo ads Posted on April 18, 2018 by Anne Freier According to Localytics, 70% of app users may open a downloaded app once and never return to it.
Week in Review - Snapchat, Spotify boost mobile ad offering whilst Google removes billions of bad ads Posted on March 16, 2018 by Anne Freier
More shoppers are turning to smart home devices for online retail therapy fix Posted on February 19, 2018 by Andy Boxall ...has replaced their phone, “a great deal,” when making an online purchase, according to data from Localytics, with a further 30% saying the same for ordering food for delivery or takeout.
Week in Review - WhatsApp does Business, push notifications are ok and SDK spoofing fraud is addressed Posted on January 26, 2018 by Anne Freier ...(52%) of smartphone users are finding that push notifications have improved, according to a survey byLocalytics.
More smartphone users are ok with mobile app push notifications Posted on January 25, 2018 by Anne Freier ...(52%) of smartphone users are finding that push notifications have improved, according to a survey by Localytics.
How to retain and re-engage app users throughout and after the Holiday season Posted on November 29, 2017 by Anne Freier Citing Localytics research, the report says that there is a 60% likelihood that users who do not return to an....
Mobile App Creatives and Reviews: Why it’s More Important Than Ever Posted on October 28, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
- The 2 Mobile Metrics Executives Care Most About Posted on 11th December 2018 (about 1 day ago)
- 4 Ways Mobile Apps Are Transforming the Banking Sector Posted on 07th December 2018 (about 5 days ago)
- Best of 2018: How ESPN+ became the Fastest Direct-to-Consumer App to Reach One Million Paid Subscribers Posted on 04th December 2018 (about 1 week ago)
- iPhone XR, Google Pixel 3 and 3XL Lead Smartphone Adoption on Black Friday Posted on 28th November 2018 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Streamlined return policies can grow LTV for mobile retailers Posted on 27th November 2018 (about 2 weeks ago)
Performance marketing, perfected
Track and analyse all your game's data
Mobile Optimization Made Simple
All the tools you need to keep track of your apps
Data you won’t find anywhere else
mobile app and store analytics
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Localytics representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.