Kumulos provides a White Label, Mobile App Performance Management platform that is purpose built for mobile app development and software development companies.
Kumulos offers features that can be turned into services to help you generate monthly recurring revenue and help you deliver a better service to your clients.
The features include: Push Notification Services, Crash Reporting, Industry Leading mBaaS, App Store Optimization,Crash Reporting, Analytics, Agency Console, Client Portal and much more.
Easily build and scale even the most complex apps using the industry leading Mobile Back End as a Service. We take care of all the server-side work, so you don’t have to. This means you and your development team have more time to spend client side to build the amazing app your clients want.
Push Notification Service
Build Push Notification campaigns for your clients or give your clients access to the push notifications portal branded as yours.
The Kumulos push notification service allows you to:
- Schedule Push Notification Messages which are localized to time zone
- Build effective segments, filters and channels to reach the right audience at the right time
- Send background data with your notifications to make changes to the app
- Reach the right audience based on location using the Kumulos Geo-fencing capabilities
- Use the Kumulos API to automate push notification messages based on events in the app.
- Track results directly in the white label push notification dashboards. View delivery and open rates broken out by time and platform.
The competitive pay as you go pricing means you can deliver this service to your clients and add your margin on top. All aspects of the Push Notification Service will be branded as yours.
The Kumulos App Store Optimization lets you:
Show your clients that you are there for them even after the app is launched and help them to achieve higher downloads and increase retention by offering App Store Optimization:
- Track Keyword Rankings against your competitors over time
- View the volume and contention of keywords on the app stores
- Compare your Google and Apple Store listing side by side
- View country specific rankings for your client’s target users
- View helpful and recent reviews to help drive updates and improve user satisfaction
Reporting and Mobile App Analytics
Kumulos App Analytics lets you very easily answer questions about the performance of the mobile app. All by dropping in just one lightweight SDK into the App. Get the answers to:
- How many App Downloads am I receiving and where are they located?
- How many Active Users do we have?
- How well am I retaining Users that have been acquired?
- How many Sessions are generated and how long are they?
- How is my app performing in the App Store against my competition?
- How well are my push notifications campaigns performing?
Kumulos Mobile APM gives complete visibility of mobile app performance across the entire technology stack – front-end client-side code as well as the API services the app relies on. Kumulos means you catch problems early, get to the root cause fast and ensure an amazing end-user experience.
We offer an easy integration into your existing tools like Trello, Slack and Jira.
All Features come with a 30 day free trial.
|Groups:||App Analytics, Mobile Marketing, Push Notifications|
Kumulos & Betty Blocks partnership gives Citizen Developers the complete technology stack Posted on December 12, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev This article was first published on Kumulos.
Whether you’re building native apps on iOS & Android, or your preferred hybrid platform, or a low-code / no-code pl… https://t.co/48CrKRz4EA(about 4 hours ago)
TRY KUMULOS! 5 integrated services including app store optimization, analytics & reporting, backend hosting, crash… https://t.co/QC8ZXzrRJK(about 7 hours ago)
Learn how to improve your game when it comes to ASO! https://t.co/0Qtnltr0qD #aso #appstoreoptimization #mobile #mwc19(about 9 hours ago)
Are you keeping a proper eye on your app dev budget? Here's some tips https://t.co/IgoIsIiYfl #mobile #appdevelopment #mwc19(about 11 hours ago)
Book your meeting with @PaulMelville_ & @BobLawson at #MWC19... diary is filling with many app devs wanting to hear… https://t.co/BezU7ZSrH9(about 14 hours ago)
Be the first to leave a review.