InMobi is a video-focused game monetization platform which guarantees a minimum eCPM of $25 for the first 0.5 Mn users and $15 after that. Its SDK is very easy to integrate, with only 3 lines of code and a 3-minute installation time, and it includes analytics tools to measure how adverts in your game are performing.
The InMobi network is connected to 80 of the 100 best AdAge brands, exposing your users only to premium-quality content and adverts. From banner ads to video, from interstitials to expandables and links, the platform offers full customization for the type of ads shown, as well as allowing to filter by competition or category.
- Also offers InMobi Studio, to build, run and measure your own adverts
- Partnered with MoPub mediation
- Compatible with all game engines – Unity, Corona, Marmalade and others
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, Windows|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Enhance by FGL Announces MoPub, POKKT, TheoremReach SDKs Support Posted on 22nd June 2017 (about 5 months ago)
- Enhance by FGL Gets Unity, Mixpanel, Adscend & Leadbolt Support Posted on 17th May 2017 (about 6 months ago)
- Enhance™ by FGL Adds AdColony, Chartboost and HyprMediate Support Posted on 13th April 2017 (about 7 months ago)
- Five Ways to Design Your Mobile App for Growth Posted on 29th November 2016 (about 12 months ago)
- Fashion discovery app Wooplr sews up funding deal Posted on 26th October 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Unilever Content Day - Vietnam: Event Diary Posted on 10th November 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- Unveil The Magic of Remarketing This Holiday Season Posted on 10th November 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- 5 tips to improve Singles Day sales in SEA Posted on 06th November 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- When FastFilmz met InMobi: The exciting video partnership story Posted on 12th October 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Do You Know The Truth About Your App Users Posted on 12th October 2017 (about 1 month ago)