HyprMX is an ad network which aims to bring the Fortune 500 brands to app developers with a specific focus on full HD video adverts. Launched in 2012 and now with offices in Chicago, Seattle and San Francisco, its publishing platform is fully compatible with Android and iOS through its extremely small SDK. HyprMX’s videos are not just a passive experience for users either: they can offer in game currency or boosts, add social features and call minutes and messages, leading to premium eCPMs across all media.
- Used by top 50 titles in app charts such as Township and Word Chums
- Works with high-profile brands amongst which McDonald’s and Audi
- Full subsidiary of JunGroup
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Enhance™ by FGL Adds AdColony, Chartboost and HyprMediate Support Posted on 13th April 2017 (about 6 months ago)
- Majority of apps are now using one or more SDKs for in-app advertising Posted on 01st March 2017 (about 7 months ago)