Gummicube revolutionized mobile marketing in 2010 as the first App Store Optimization company. Gummicube’s DATACUBE(tm) software leverages proprietary ‘big data for mobile’ to understand search trends and the competitive landscape inside of the app stores. By using DATACUBE, mobile search data and user behavior is no longer a black box — resulting in greater visibility, more high-quality organic downloads and a lower overall cost of user acquisition. Join the thousands of developers who have relied on Gummicube to optimize their apps for the best possible visibility and conversion with its proprietary mobile data, industry leading technology, and a hands-on team of ASO experts.
App Store Intelligence Software
- App Store Optimization
- Mobile App Marketing
- Review & User Sentiment Management
- Social Influencer Program
- Full Transparency
Gummicube is based in San Jose, CA with offices in Portland, OR, and Berlin, Germany.
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, macOS, Mobile Web|
|Groups:||App Store Optimization, User Acquisition|
7 Things That Could Kill Your App Marketing Campaign Posted on January 29, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev
Amazon App Store Vs. Google Play Store: What are the differences? Posted on January 24, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev
How can a popular #app improve its #ASO? Take a look and see! https://t.co/BViEvIg09D(about 16 hours ago)
What do Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat have in common? They are the most popular platforms that you should be usi… https://t.co/FNrE87OAHU(about 1 day ago)
This #app ranks highly in its app store category, but can it do better? #ASO https://t.co/RrGveeLcRq(about 2 days ago)
Summer learning loss is a threat to educational apps. Here's how you can https://t.co/RVCfaTAeTE keep installs high… https://t.co/7IjXvTuY43(about 3 days ago)
Advertisers can start using machine learning technology from Google! So how can it help #app marketers? #ASO https://t.co/eTevP7vDjM(about 6 days ago)
- Android Adds Adaptive Icons Posted on 19th July 2018 (about 1 day ago)
- App Store Spotlight: Pokémon GO Posted on 17th July 2018 (about 3 days ago)
- Educational Apps and Seasonal ASO: How to Gain Installs During the Summer Months Posted on 13th July 2018 (about 6 days ago)
- Google Empowers Advertisers with Machine Learning Posted on 13th July 2018 (about 1 week ago)
- App Store Spotlight: Discord Posted on 12th July 2018 (about 1 week ago)
Be the first to leave a review.