Gideros Mobile is a game development platform particularly noted for how quick games made with it run on all platforms, rivalling native-app speeds on iOS, Android and Windowsphone. It was developed using a combination of Lua, C++ and OpenGL, and thanks to being completely open source, there is plenty you can do with and to the game engine, allowing you to import your own plug-ins in C, C++, Java and Obj-C.
Born from a succesful Kickstarter campaign, Gideros Mobile uses an OOP approach and offers a full set of tools for 2D game development, including a tile manager/creator and an instant testing tool for cross-platform testing.
- Completely free
- Very easy to learn
- Supports Mac OSX and Windows Appstore too
Gideros Mobile Info
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, Windows Phone|
|Types:||Game Development, Game Engine, Game Maker, Mobile Game Development|
|Groups:||App Development Software|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of Android & iOS Game Development Tools, Engines, Libraries and Resources Posted on 16th February 2016 (about 2 years ago)
- Gideros Mobile looks for Kickstarter success to add HTML5 compatibility Posted on 13th October 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Top Android Game Development Tools Posted on 30th September 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- The Big List of Mobile Game Development Tools, Engines, Guides and Resources Posted on 31st October 2014 (about 3 years ago)
- Gideros 2017.3 released! Posted on 06th March 2017 (about 7 months ago)
- Gideros 2016.8.2 released! Posted on 20th September 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Gideros 2016.6 released! Posted on 30th June 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Gideros 2016.4 released! Posted on 14th April 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Part time worker hired to maintain Gideros Posted on 01st March 2016 (about 2 years ago)
Gideros Mobile Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.