Get Localization is a content localization company. It provides online workplace for translators teams to handle translation by themselves and content translation service provided by professional translators. The company serves hundreds of customers from small development teams to Fortune 500 companies. It provides translation in English (UK, US), all major European languages, as well as Chinese and Japanese. Some of the best features are:
- Support for multiple platforms (iOS, Android and Windows Phone) in a single project
- Translation Memory feature for users to share and re-use previously translated content.
Get Localization Info
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, Windows Phone|
|Groups:||App Development Software|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top App Localization Tools 2015 Posted on 08th October 2015 (about 2 years ago)
Writing Content for Localization https://t.co/3NH3xsWYNH https://t.co/pSQF5qieKy(about 234 days ago)
Happy New Year 2017! Hyvää uutta vuotta! Gott nytt år!(about 268 days ago)
Improving SEO Rankings through Localization and Correct Use of Hreflang https://t.co/Hf45mvYWRc(about 290 days ago)
How to Utilize SVG in Localization https://t.co/FjUsvT6wTc https://t.co/G9UXurkaAa(about 322 days ago)
Cloud, Crowd, and Professional Translators https://t.co/opfFJOpfAi https://t.co/WsxMligwgK(about 350 days ago)
- Writing Content for Localization Posted on 03rd February 2017 (about 8 months ago)
- Improving SEO Rankings through Localization and Correct Use of Hreflang Posted on 09th December 2016 (about 10 months ago)
- How to Utilize SVG in Localization Posted on 07th November 2016 (about 11 months ago)
- Cloud, Crowd, and Professional Translators Posted on 10th October 2016 (about 12 months ago)
- How to use Apple’s new Media Manager Posted on 10th August 2016 (about 1 year ago)
Get Localization Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.