Embarcadero is a major software company that provides a variety of tools for app developers, DBAs and architects. When it comes to mobile apps, Embarcadero offers solutions such as RAD Studio XE7, C++ Builder, InterBase XE3, Delphi XE7 and Appmethod.
Embarcadero was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in San Francisco with offices worldwide. The company claims that over 90 of the Fortune 100 rely on its products and says it boasts a userbase of over three million worldwide.
- RAD Studio XE7 for building iOS, Android and wearable applications
- C++ Builder for developing C++ apps for mobile devices
- Delphi XE7 for iOS, Android, Mac and Windows development
- Interbase XE3 for multi-device embeddable databases
- Appmethod cross dev platform focused on Internet of Things apps
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, Windows Phone|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Embarcadero Technologies launches new app analytics platform Posted on 22nd May 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Appmethod rolls-out ‘Internet of Things’ cross-platform support Posted on 08th September 2014 (about 3 years ago)
- Embarcadero launches cross platform tool that extends Windows apps to mobile Posted on 03rd September 2014 (about 3 years ago)
Learn how to use a REST API to resolve an IP address geolocation in this tutorial for #RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo. .… https://t.co/UnRLBJnk8f(about 3 hours ago)
Learn how to install BDE with #RADStudio and save a BLOB to file from Paradox data in #C++Builder. Take a look! .… https://t.co/ZgrGwYQYVl(about 4 hours ago)
Using LiveBindings in existing #Delphi and #C++Builder VCL applications featuring Master detail relationships. .… https://t.co/9rSySctJPO(about 5 hours ago)
RT @JimMcKeeth: The same thing I do everyweek, trying to take over the world! https://t.co/pTWfpNQmuP(about 6 hours ago)
RT @JimMcKeeth: If we changed school to involve less sitting that would change offices in the future! https://t.co/mTdixyswGp(about 6 hours ago)