Elastic Path is more than an mCommerce platform provider – it provides the entire framework and software for all sorts of eCommerce applications for enterpprise-level business including shopping carts, product discovery, dynamic pricing and much more. It was designed with the purpose of being consistent across all channels, so your customers can have a persistent experience when switching between devices and platforms.
Elastic Path also provides a large knowledge base not only on its software but also of eCommerce news, webinars, case studies and research. Further, its”Cortex” studio provides developers with an advanced API to design stores and keep track of customer data.
- Trusted by major brands like Virgin Media, McGraw Hill and Garmin.
- Built to integrate easily with Adobe Marketing Cloud, Acquia and Hippo.
- Nominated by Wall Street Journal as one of the top 15 enterpreneur blogs to follow.
Elastic Path Info
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, Windows Phone|
|Groups:||App Development Software|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top mCommerce Providers 2016 Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Virtual Versus Augmented Reality? Which one will win out? Posted on 21st September 2017 (about 3 days ago)
- The State of APIs: a cheat-sheet infographic Posted on 13th September 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Defining a Digital Commerce Strategy to Win: 4 Questions Every Brand Should Ask Posted on 31st August 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- How Ecommerce Made in North America is Set to Shake Up Lifestyle Fashion in Asia Pacific Posted on 23rd August 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- 5 Ways a Hypermedia API Simplifies Ecommerce Posted on 16th August 2017 (about 1 month ago)
Elastic Path Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.