Deeplink is a coder-focussed deep linking platform for mobile apps with a wide set of in-built features to track inbound links and conversion rates. It’s documentation is made purposedly for people experienced in coding, and allows to track LTVs, analytics and routes taken by users who come to your app or website through deep linking.
Deeplink is easy to install, as it does away with an SDK entirely, and has in-built translation rules that allow standard URLs to be converted to deep-links without fear of mistake. Compatible on every platform, and all features are included in all versions of the software. Among the features are in-app retargeting features, Twitter Cards, custom fallbacks and engagement analytics.
- Free up to 30k clicks/month
- Scalable price plan dependant on volume
- Partnered with high profile clients like Shazam and TechCrunch
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, iOS, Unity, Windows Phone|
|Groups:||App Development Software|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Moovit guidance platform update introduces new web toolkit, and deeplinking for apps Posted on 10th April 2017 (about 6 months ago)
- Expert Predictions for 2017 App Store Optimization Trends Posted on 24th January 2017 (about 8 months ago)
- What Sets Winners Apart: 4 Lessons App Owners Can Learn From Olympic Champs Posted on 19th August 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Deal sees mobile content discovery experts URX join the Pinterest team Posted on 04th May 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- New third-party, in-app ride-enhancing convenience features introduced by Uber Posted on 01st April 2016 (about 1 year ago)