Crittercism is an app performance management platform that monitors errors within mobile apps and problems with the cloud services – such as AWS, Azure and social networks – that interact with apps. The company says it helps publishers and developers understand the impact such errors have on their business overall and produces regular reports on the revenue impact of app downtime.
Crittercism supports multiple mobile operating systems, including Android, iOS, HTML5 and Windows Phone. The company is based San Francisco. Investors include Google Ventures, VMware and Accenture.
- Transaction management to measure revenue performance
- Dashboard reports and notifications
- Security RBAC to ensure end users’ identities are obscured
- Built for scale
- Flexible deployment
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, Windows Phone|
|Groups:||App Development Software|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- VMware acquires app performance management platform Apteligent Posted on 17th May 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- Crittercism adds hybrid app tracking and monitoring to its intelligence platform Posted on 10th November 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Kony and Crittercism collaboration improves enterprise mobile app user experience Posted on 02nd June 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- App Development Trends at Mobile World Congress Posted on 01st April 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Twitter bets on phone number logins with Fabric Posted on 23rd October 2014 (about 3 years ago)