Compose.io is a Database-as-a-Service company, offering a fully managed platform to deploy, host and scale databases.
Compose.io started out working with MongoDB, but has since expanded to offering managed services for Elasticsearch and RethinkDB. The company says it deploys databases instantly with backups, monitoring, performance tuning and a full suite of management tools.
Compose.io was formally known as MongoHQ and is based in San Mateo California, with offices in Birmingham, Alabama. Pricing for its MongoDB service starts from $18 per GB per month, RethinkDB from $21 per month and ElasticSearch from $54 per month for the first 2GB and $18 for every GB after that.
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, Windows Phone|
|Types:||Database as a Service, Enterprise App Management|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- DBaaS provider MongoHQ rebrands to ‘Compose,’ now offering Elasticsearch search tool Posted on 08th August 2014 (about 3 years ago)
Noteworthy at Compose: Go, Scylla, Notebooks and API Updates https://t.co/hwzZTTZvHx(about 23 hours ago)
What happened in the Database World this week? Find out in this week's NewsBits https://t.co/00hrPbu8EK(about 1 day ago)
Get hands on with PostgreSQL Studio in the latest ToolUp by Compose https://t.co/5HDXOFWyiI(about 1 day ago)
Learn how to Secure your Notebooks on IBM's Data Science Experience #datascience #jupyter https://t.co/Hci5qTqJoz https://t.co/aVnnP8CYGf(about 2 days ago)
Scylla's even simpler to use with Go and Gocqlx https://t.co/JMTcyg6xMj #scylla #go https://t.co/wg4q7kzYqV(about 4 days ago)
- Noteworthy at Compose: Go, Scylla, Notebooks and API Updates Posted on 20th October 2017 (about 1 day ago)
- NewsBits: Big releases for TiDB, JanusGraph, Consul and more Posted on 20th October 2017 (about 1 day ago)
- ToolUp: PostgreSQL Studio 2.0 Posted on 19th October 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- Securing Notebooks on IBM's Data Science Experience Posted on 18th October 2017 (about 3 days ago)
- Go and simplifying Scylla with Gocqlx Posted on 17th October 2017 (about 4 days ago)