Button is a deep-linking platform for mobile apps aimed at making smart connections between applications to extend their functionality without sacrificing user experience along the way. Offering both a server-side integration with its API or in-app deep linking with its SDK, it is also easy to install with a few lines of code and extensive supporting documentation. Once installed, Button Deeplink Commerce allows you to deliver contextually relevant content to inbound users, increasing their connected experience across apps offering different services.
- Partnered with Uber, Hello Vino and Glamsquad among others
- Recently raised $12m in funds
- API allows rewards for loyal customers
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, iOS, Windows Phone|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- What is the best Augmented Reality Toolkit available? Posted on 16th October 2017 (about 1 day ago)
- Taking The Last Step in the Ecommerce Space: AR and The Tactile Shopping Experience Posted on 10th October 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- 21 Buttons, the 'Facebook for products', raises $10m for expansion Posted on 07th October 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- What Are Progressive Web Apps? What Advantages They Hold Over Regular Apps? Posted on 04th October 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Is There a Way To Make an App Viral? How Did Sarahah Go Viral? Posted on 28th August 2017 (about 2 months ago)