Braze is a mobile app marketing automation and analytics software package with a focus on managing your campaign and promoting your business and use of your application. Supporting Android, Windows, iOS and Unity, the company also has a team of dedicated to the Braze Academy, a resource on integration, implementation and marketing automation. Braze has the aim of beating “app abandonment” by analysing app data, proper user segmentation, conversion tracking and by offering multivariate testing, push campaigns, notifications and location targeting.
- High profile customer include Urban Outfitters and Shutterfly
- Full support from setting up SDK to market strategy and analysis
- Also supports Amazon’s Kindle
- Data collection from any system into one CRM
- Automated messages across devices
- Optimise your mobile app campaigns
- Follow your users’ behavior with analytics
- Build relationships with your customers and grow your brand
- Send mobile push notifications that engage your audience
- Share your growth stories with other marketers in the community
- A variety of different packages to suit you
- Web and mobile SDKS
- Build email campaigns with multichannel marketing
21 Worship Street
318 West 39th Street, 5th Floor
New York, Ny 10018
+1 (504) 327 7269
Bill Magnuson – Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder
Bill’s love for technology began when he was a child where he often spent his recesses inside on the computer instead of playing frisbee outside (his other true passion). He previously served as Braze’s CTO, overseeing the company’s product and engineering divisions.
Mark Ghermezian – Co-Founder & Executive Chairman
Mark is a New York City based entrepreneur and investor. Mark once said: ‘I like to build stuff, companies mostly’.
Spencer Burke – VP of Customer Success
Spencer graduated from Northwestern University with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics with departmental honors. He specialises in: Economics, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, STATA, SPSS, Lisrel, Google Analytics, Basic HTML and WordPress.
Braze Jobs and Careers
Braze lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in New York, San Francisco, and London across roles in Marketing, Design, Engineering, G&A and Sales.
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, Unity, Windows Phone|
Mobile ad news weekly – are mobile adverts becoming too intrusive? Posted on April 13, 2018 by Anne Freier
OpenGDPR initiative launches to make GDPR compliance easier for brands Posted on April 13, 2018 by Anne Freier
Anticipation Builds as GSMA Mobile World Congress 2018 Approaches Posted on February 07, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev
Finalists Announced for The Inaugural App Growth Awards Posted on November 03, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
- Make Your Marketing More Creative with Braze Magazine’s new Creativity Issue Posted on 25th July 2018 (about 4 weeks ago)
- 5 Customer Questions Answered by Good Onboarding Practices Posted on 21st June 2018 (about 2 months ago)
- Is Your Marketing Organization Stuck in Time? Posted on 19th June 2018 (about 2 months ago)
- 5 Pillars of a Modern Email Marketing Strategy Posted on 04th June 2018 (about 3 months ago)
- 4 Questions You Have to Answer Before You Send Your Next Email Campaign Posted on 31st May 2018 (about 3 months ago)
Track and analyse all your game's data
All-in-one App Store Optimization platform
Powerful, granular app analytics
Application Performance Monitoring
All the tools you need to keep track of your apps
Google Analytics for Mobile
Measure and optimize mobile apps
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Braze representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.