Branch Metrics is a company offering deep-linking and analytics platforms for your mobile application to increase user activation rates, turn web visitors into app installers and optimise all paid-for channels. Boasting a one-for-all-platforms system of link creation, segmentation of audiences and events and funnels, Branch Metrics’ system passes contextual data for every user to ensure their experience is a smooth and native as possible, and its SDK and links are completely free of charge. Tracking clicks, installs, referrals, conversions, sessions and influencers with is simple interface, the platform gives you the tools to retain and monetize users efficiently.
- Allows application of coupons and discounts on links
- Easy install: 3 calls to add to your app
- Partnered with the New York Times, CNBC and adexchanger
Branch Metrics Info
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, iOS, Windows Phone|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Branch Metrics takes $35m in new investment to further enhance deep linking tech Posted on 03rd February 2016 (about 2 years ago)
- Will Lindemann, Director of Growth at Branch Metrics, on How To Build, Release And Grow B2C Apps Posted on 08th October 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- The Deep Link Ecosystem (INFOGRAPHIC) Posted on 20th August 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- What Is Deep Linking? Posted on 19th August 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- This is what it was like at the App Promotion Summit London 2015 Posted on 22nd July 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Branch Partners: Upcoming Changes to Your Analytics Posted on 17th October 2017 (about 1 day ago)
- One Link for Every Device Posted on 17th October 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- UI Testing Universal Links in Xcode 9 Posted on 10th October 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- Mobile Growth in Review: Toronto (@ Kijiji) Posted on 03rd October 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- 7 Advanced Controls to Help You Optimize Your Journeys Posted on 28th September 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
Branch Metrics Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.