Apsalar is an enterprise mobile app analytics company. It provides an analytics platform with Marketing Attribution, Remarketing Audience and CRM & Prospecting Audiences tools. It’s Marketing Attribution tool helps businesses to optimize their investments into various app media vendors. It also facilitates with building an app user profile to increase app ad campaigns ROI. The company is an official measurement partner of Twitter, Facebook, Google and 600+ ad networks worldwide.
- The Remarketing Audience tool allows businesses to build audiences for retargeting campaigns, to solve such business issues as shopping cart abandons.
- CRM & Prospecting Audiences tool empowers companies with the ability to send cross-platform custom push notifications.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Business of Apps completes research on best App Analytics Tools Posted on 08th August 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Singular and Apsalar merge to create the "first truly end-to-end marketing analytics platform" Posted on 28th June 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- Four Expert Tips on How To Prevent Fraud And Save Up To 30% On Your Mobile Marketing Bill Posted on 27th September 2016 (about 12 months ago)
- The Big List of Mobile User Acquisition Services Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- The Big List of App Analytics Tools Posted on 12th April 2016 (about 1 year ago)
Martech Today on our Merger with Singular! https://t.co/0FcbLnyJVU @tweetsingular @apsalarinc(about 90 days ago)
Keep up with our new developments. Follow the Singular Twitter account https://t.co/ftSgoRlOQS(about 90 days ago)
RT @tipsFORvips: Singular and Apsalar merge to create unified marketing analytics platform https://t.co/KLThooRgYe(about 90 days ago)
RT @news_rooms: Singular & Apsalar Merge To Create The World’s Most Powerful Unified Marketing Analytics Platform https://t.co/dcjC9TzvPc(about 90 days ago)
RT @LocalMobiPlaces: Singular merges with Apsalar to offer a more nuanced marketing analytics platform https://t.co/U0RddncVUO(about 90 days ago)
- Apsalar is Merging with Singular Posted on 22nd June 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- Apsalar Named an App Attribution Partner with Google Posted on 17th May 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- What Was Hot at Grow.co MAU Las Vegas This Year Posted on 09th May 2017 (about 5 months ago)
- Four Strategies To Unlock Value From Your Mobile User And Customer Data Posted on 10th April 2017 (about 6 months ago)
- How to Power App Revenue with First-Party Data and Mobile Programmatic Posted on 06th April 2017 (about 6 months ago)