Apptica is a Mobile Advertising Analytics Tool that provides the most comprehensive data on in-app advertising. We collect data from the advertisers in 35 countries and 25 large Ad Networks to keep you updated on the in-app advertising market, drive better results and always stay ahead of your rivals.
We believe that today, the main reason for the failure of any mobile product can be a lack of information so our main goal is to offer accurate data on the market for you not to guess but analyze and develop.
Using Apptica, you may:
- Understand best practices and trends in the app marketplace. Be a step ahead of the competitors.
- Monitor Top in-app advertising UA campaigns with most effective formats and creatives, around the world, across all categories and countries on Android and iOS platforms.
- Analyze in-app traffic sources, find new customers, track competitors and advertisers’ activity.
- Check downloads & Revenue
- Use custom News Feed to always stay updated of your rivals’ activity
RT @beta_page: @grinin_roman @Apptica_com is standing in the trending section of BetaPage https://t.co/gthYhJ5CrC(about 420 days ago)
RT @BusinessofApps: @apptica_com is in-app ad monitoring service providing competitive advertising intelligence for Android and iOS ecosyst…(about 420 days ago)
Mobile App & Ad Intelligence. Estimated and Correct Data. “Advertising revenues are almost impossible for any intel… https://t.co/fJJ03rnqZ7(about 443 days ago)
UpVote for Apptica at ProductHunt! Looking forward to every vote. #upvote #Apptica #ProductHunt https://t.co/um0qMhsWvY(about 455 days ago)
AdColony partners with Ad Science (IAS), MOAT and Double Verify https://t.co/4tmlESTf8S(about 463 days ago)
- Pinatamasters Revenue Growth 638% in 5 Days Posted on 17th May 2019 (about 1 week ago)
- Spring updates vol.3 - Search Posted on 10th May 2019 (about 2 weeks ago)
- HBO breaks to the first line of Top Charts thanks to Game of Thrones Posted on 06th May 2019 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Playrix Revenue Hit $20.4 Million per week Posted on 26th April 2019 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Apptica Reveals Best Performing Mobile Advertising Strategies in Q1 2019 Posted on 23rd April 2019 (about 1 month ago)
Be the first to leave a review.