AppsGeyser is a free web platform that allows converting any web content into an Android App in 2 easy steps. Built to help people to transfer their ideas into apps.
It is a Android-only codeless application development platform that lets users create templated mobile apps based on content pulled from webpages. The AppsGeyser tool is easy to use and bundles social sharing, tabs, messaging and full support for HTML5 enhancements.
- The platform can pull content from webpages, YouTube channels, RSS feeds and other sources
- Create an app in 3 simple steps and you’ll be ready to monetise it in no time
- Choose your own themes and templates from a wide selection
- 50 different online templates for games, web services, media tools, social pages
- Simply customise your app with colors and feature in under 3 minutes
- Get a 50% revenue share from app monetization
- No need for an SDK
- Create a limitless amount of apps
- Publish to multiple app stores
- Free and easy app creation
- Android and iOS are supported
- Sell your app on the AppsGeyser platform
- No need to code your app – they do it for you
AppsGeyser Success Stories
Some success stories from AppGeyser can be found below.
The creator of Appuniq said:
“Being someone who is not at all related to software, I was trying to make an Android app with appinventor two years back. I could not understand it. Then came along Appsgeyser, which was just like an instant app making tool. It wasn’t long before I made “ECARDS FOR EVERY OCCASION” though not a best app till now, it could get over 22,500 downloads on the Amazon Store – Thanks to AppsGeyser”.
The creator of the app ‘Reality2reel’ said:
“I am a new App developer as well as web designer and AppGeyser has made my experience very time saving. It’s so user friendly that it was up in moments and the timing couldn’t have been better, because the promo ideas were going out the roof!”.
AppsGeyser Alternatives and Competitors
Other options for Android app creators include the following:
- Appy Pie is a mobile app-development software platform with the aim of minimising the amount of coding you have to do yourself
- AppInstitute is a UK-based app developer which also offers the tools to build your own mobile applications and become a white-label reseller
- Appery.io is the first mobile platform that offers a cloud-based rapid enterprise mobile app development environment with integrated backend services and a rich catalog of API plug-ins that dramatically simplify integration with cloud services and enterprise systems
- Stencyl is a game creation platform enabling developers to design once and play anywhere across multiple platforms including iOS, Android, Flash, Windows, Mac and Linux without the need for code
901 N. Pitt Street, Suite 325,
Alexandria, VA 22314
Vasily Salomatov – Co-Founder at AppsGeyser
Vasily is passionate about mobile, apps, startups and tech. He is a speaker on Mobile App strategy at key mobile events.
There are a wide range of places to get AppsGeyser resources:
- A beginners tutorial and review
- How to make Android apps using AppGeyser
- AppsGeyser’s Planning your app E-book
- AppGeyser’s Distribute your app E-book
- AppGeyser’s Creating your app E-book
- AppGeyser Community
- AppsGeyser YouTube Channel
|Types:||App Builder, App Maker, Codeless development, Cross Platform|
Business of Apps publishes research on best app building software Posted on February 12, 2018 by Alberto Furlan
The Best Cross-Platform Development Tools for Indie Devs Posted on January 20, 2015 by Christopher Reynolds
AppGeyser hits 'one million apps created' milestone Posted on July 30, 2014 by Christopher Reynolds
Make an Android App – Publish it to Google Play – Part One #AppPublish https://t.co/f3hIJ5lyJs https://t.co/Kpj9zp7dt2(about 660 days ago)
Android App Builder – Engaging your Audience Using Social Media #SocialMedia https://t.co/sUSnx8RRFP https://t.co/7GStTHInx7(about 660 days ago)
4 Common Mistakes When Creating an Android App #AppMistakes https://t.co/sQ5UKvUe61 https://t.co/63vqUlE4Ov(about 660 days ago)
Whatever you're thinking... https://t.co/Y9vSCnXIYJ(about 660 days ago)
7 Tips to Build an Android App Successfully #AppSuccess https://t.co/nqAGXTX1JF https://t.co/A9VKcy8d8z(about 660 days ago)
- How to create pair matching games with AppsGeyser Posted on 09th March 2018 (about 2 months ago)
- Is there a way to develop Android Apps without programming knowledge? Posted on 26th February 2018 (about 2 months ago)
- Outsourcing your next Big App Project Posted on 20th February 2018 (about 2 months ago)
- How to make money with mobile apps Posted on 16th February 2018 (about 2 months ago)
- Develop Apps Using AppsGeyser and Earn Money! Posted on 10th February 2018 (about 2 months ago)
Free game maker software
Deep link monetization
Mobility management for enterprises
App Localization & Copywriting
Award winning tool from Epic Games
App-making for enterprises
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a AppsGeyser representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.