AppsFlyer is a mobile app tracking and attribution analytics platform for app developers and marketers. Use the platform to manage, measure and optimise your mobile user acquisition process to improve your ROI. AppsFlyer offers the following to developers:
- Real-time data to maximise your advertising ROI
- Reports to maximise the lifetime value of your users
- One universal SDK for easy integration
- It’s unbiased and transparent
|Groups:||App Analytics, Mobile Marketing, User Acquisition|
AppsFlyer reaches milestone of $100 million in annual revenue Posted on October 18, 2018 by Anne Freier AppsFlyer, the mobile analytics and attribution firm, has just surpassed $100 million in annual revenue,....
ironSource launches tool to measure app ad revenue by user Posted on October 05, 2018 by Anne Freier Adjust, AppsFlyer, Kochava, Singular and Tenjin are partnering attribution providers through which developers....
Facebook Ads leads for gaming and non-gaming apps in latest AppsFlyer Index Posted on September 26, 2018 by Anne Freier ...undisputed leader when it comes to app marketing performance, according to the latest Performance Index by AppsFlyer, the mobile marketing analytics firm.
AppsFlyer partners with Weibo to boost mobile ad measurement Posted on September 11, 2018 by Anne Freier AppsFlyer, the mobile attribution and marketing analytics platform, just announced a collaboration with....
Mobile app install advertising spend predicted to increase 2.3x over three years Posted on July 05, 2018 by Anne Freier 3x over the next three years, according to research by mobile attribution company AppsFlyer.
Mobile Ad News Weekly - Quora launches imaging ads, uninstall app after 30 days revealed Posted on May 25, 2018 by Anne Freier ...uninstall rate for apps after 30 days is 28% according to new data provided by app marketing companyAppsFlyer.
Watch how OLX Redefined its global user acquisition strategy with AppsFlyer https://t.co/qgnA7hjnEo(about 4 hours ago)
RT @mobileappdaily: App Promotion Summit held in Berlin featured App Growth Awards and we have covered all the winners of the event. Check…(about 10 hours ago)
How can app marketers leverage ads to drive incremental sales? Jampp's Andrew Hunter Whiteside has the answers you… https://t.co/3tIxe1eUG9(about 1 day ago)
RT @proxxima: AppsFlyer ultrapassa faturamento de 100 milhões de dólares em 2018: https://t.co/jit3Ux9Srv(about 1 day ago)
THANKS @BusinessofApps ! And congrats all fellow winners <3 https://t.co/teS1pfLqwd(about 1 day ago)
- The DCO Differentiator – How to Drive ROI with Retargeting Creatives Posted on 11th December 2018 (about 1 day ago)
- How ‘All-In’ Shaped Our Story, and Could Define Your Career Posted on 04th December 2018 (about 1 week ago)
- 2019 Effective Budgeting Practices For User Acquisition Posted on 29th November 2018 (about 2 weeks ago)
- AppsFlyer Releases First Mobile Attribution Extension for Adobe Experience Platform Launch Posted on 28th November 2018 (about 2 weeks ago)
- AppsFlyer’s Approach to Security and Privacy – A Chat with Guy Flechter, CISO & DPO Posted on 21st November 2018 (about 3 weeks ago)
Top Mobile App Conferences and Events To Go To in (2018) Posted on January 31, 2018 by Jamie Giggs Organized by TheTool, PickASO and AppsFlyer, the goals of the event are to share best practices and the latest strategies and tactics.
Analytics and deep-linking platform
All the tools you need to keep track of your apps
True multiplayer mobile gaming
Mobile First Omni-Channel Data Management Platform
Fully scalable analytics package
free app analytics from Yahoo!
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a AppsFlyer representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.