AppsFlyer is a mobile app tracking and attribution analytics platform for app developers and marketers. Use the platform to manage, measure and optimise your mobile user acquisition process to improve your ROI. AppsFlyer offers the following to developers:
- Real-time data to maximise your advertising ROI
- Reports to maximise the lifetime value of your users
- One universal SDK for easy integration
- It’s unbiased and transparent
|Groups:||App Analytics, Mobile Marketing, User Acquisition|
AppsFlyer reaches milestone of $100 million in annual revenue Posted on October 18, 2018 by Anne Freier AppsFlyer, the mobile analytics and attribution firm, has just surpassed $100 million in annual revenue,....
ironSource launches tool to measure app ad revenue by user Posted on October 05, 2018 by Anne Freier Adjust, AppsFlyer, Kochava, Singular and Tenjin are partnering attribution providers through which developers....
Facebook Ads leads for gaming and non-gaming apps in latest AppsFlyer Index Posted on September 26, 2018 by Anne Freier ...undisputed leader when it comes to app marketing performance, according to the latest Performance Index by AppsFlyer, the mobile marketing analytics firm.
AppsFlyer partners with Weibo to boost mobile ad measurement Posted on September 11, 2018 by Anne Freier AppsFlyer, the mobile attribution and marketing analytics platform, just announced a collaboration with....
Mobile app install advertising spend predicted to increase 2.3x over three years Posted on July 05, 2018 by Anne Freier 3x over the next three years, according to research by mobile attribution company AppsFlyer.
Beyond excited to congratulate BYJU'S on their incredible funding round! Earlier this year, we spoke to the team on… https://t.co/CtCWQ03i4F(about 9 hours ago)
RT @AppsFlyerDev: We are ON THE GROUND at @DevOpsDaysTLV ! Crack the code in your language of choice https://t.co/dyRsNhGhTO and enter to w…(about 16 hours ago)
RT @horovits: .@shar1z Data chick lookin' good with the new logo! #DevOpsDays #DevOpsDaysTLV @appsflyer @DevOpsDaysTLV https://t.co/UC1bcyo…(about 16 hours ago)
Organic growth is the holy grail for most app developers, but many don’t realize that this is the exception, not th… https://t.co/o5dMr1bf6J(about 1 day ago)
@CurveloJames Thanks for the update, Glad to hear it worked out 💪🏻 😊(about 2 days ago)
- APAC to Fuel Growth of $64B Global App Install Ad Market Posted on 14th December 2018 (about 5 days ago)
- The DCO Differentiator – How to Drive ROI with Retargeting Creatives Posted on 11th December 2018 (about 1 week ago)
- How ‘All-In’ Shaped Our Story, and Could Define Your Career Posted on 04th December 2018 (about 2 weeks ago)
- 2019 Effective Budgeting Practices For User Acquisition Posted on 29th November 2018 (about 3 weeks ago)
- AppsFlyer Releases First Mobile Attribution Extension for Adobe Experience Platform Launch Posted on 28th November 2018 (about 3 weeks ago)
Top Mobile App Conferences and Events To Go To in (2018) Posted on January 31, 2018 by Jamie Giggs Organized by TheTool, PickASO and AppsFlyer, the goals of the event are to share best practices and the latest strategies and tactics.
data mining and analysis
app analytics and marketing strategy
mobile app and store analytics
Profit From Your Competitors' Secrets
free app analytics from Yahoo!
Marketing Automation Platform for Mobile Apps
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a AppsFlyer representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.