Appsfire is an ad network focused on effective acquisitions and native adverts for advertisers and publishers. With system designs and a proprietary publisher network, advertisers have access to rich audiences, effective targeting and fully integrated attribution and stat-tracking services.
Appsfire also offer a push and in-app notification engine and a wide range of native adverts. Their Japanese-themed ad solutions ensure that you effectively raise your eCPM rates without breakign user experience, and in a number of creative and non intrusive ways.
- Completely free
- Supports open source tracking identifier OpenIDFA
- Integrates with mopub and admob ad networks
|Platforms:||Android, Blackberry, iOS, Windows|
|Types:||In App Purchase|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top 10 French mobile and app experts Posted on 02nd June 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- How to Monetise your App with Mobile Native Ads Posted on 18th May 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Top 10 App Store Optimization Experts Posted on 01st October 2014 (about 3 years ago)
- App Advertising Experts Insight: How To Buy Installs And Users Effectively Posted on 25th September 2014 (about 3 years ago)
- Succeeding On The App Stores - The Experts Explain How Posted on 12th September 2014 (about 3 years ago)
- Introducing Himono and the Mopub native ads compatibility Posted on 20th April 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- New beginnings: Appsfire joins Mobile Network Group Posted on 10th February 2015 (about 3 years ago)
- The Current state of Native Advertising isn’t glorious Posted on 14th November 2014 (about 3 years ago)
- Showcase: Native ads at their best with our newest developers Posted on 14th November 2014 (about 3 years ago)
- Best practices of native ads – AppDays 2014 Posted on 12th November 2014 (about 3 years ago)