Appsee is the leading Qualitative Mobile App Analytics Platform.
Appsee goes beyond reporting basic, numerical data by providing developers with visual, qualitative insights on their app. Specifically, Appsee’s user recordings and touch heatmaps allow developers to actually see for themselves how users behave within their app- without any guesswork.
On top of that, user recordings can also be used to help developers understand the context of a crash and effectively reproduce crashes. By pairing Appsee’s symbolicated crash reports with user recordings, developers are able to obtain a 360 degree picture of why a crash has occurred without having to pour over obscure logs.
In conjunction with these visualization tools, Appsee supplies developers with in-depth knowledge regarding retention, user journeys, usage, and conversion funnels. These insights can answer questions like: “Which navigation path do my users take the most?“ Or “How many users return to my app after a month?” Overall they can help paint a crystal clear picture of how one’s users behave within an app.
Appsee’s Customer Success Team is also available to aid you in making additional data-driven discoveries from these tools.
All of Appsee’s data is tracked in real-time and has a very low footprint on your app’s performance.
- Business of Apps completes research on best App Analytics Tools Posted on 08th August 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- How to Actually Master In-App Personalization for your Users Posted on 27th August 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- How to Pick the Best Decision Support System for Your Mobile App Posted on 11th August 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- How to Build a Better User Support Team with UX App Analytics Posted on 02nd August 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- The Big List of App Analytics Tools Posted on 12th April 2016 (about 1 year ago)